Checkfield - Water Wind And Stone FLAC album
This album has an average beat per minute of 131 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 87/176 BPM). Tracklist Water Wind and Stone.
Complete your Checkfield collection.
Более 100 млн. качественных фотографий для любых творческих потребностей. Заходи! · Более 45 млн. фото · Более 2 млн. видео · Более 100 млн. фото
Recorded at Studio West and the Tuesday/Network Synclavier Studio - San Diego, California. Matrix, Runout (Side A Etching): AG-700-A 352186-7PR 22670(3). Matrix, Runout (Side B Etching): AG-700-B 341286-2TR 2476(3)60510.
Listen free to Checkfield – Water Wind and Stone (Crystal Water, Africa and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Connect to this site.
Stone is the debut album from Finnish thrash metal band Stone. It was originally released in 1988, and remastered and re-issued in 2003. WIND Hellas, formerly STET Hellas, is an integrated telecommunications provider with headquarters in Athens, Greece.
All Checkfield Movies & TV DVDs Blu-ray VHS Music CDs Vinyl Artists Song Titles Gifts & Collectibles Books Magazines Electronics. Checkfield Water Wind And Stone.
I have 'Water Wind and Stone', 'Through the Lens' and have sampled others; 'Distant Thunder' is the most inviting, colorful and imaginary of all their works. Another thing that sets Checkfield apart is their willingness to include scat and other vocal instrumentation in their work. When they do it is rarely center stage, but arises so easily that one second, you don't hear it, and the next you are riding along side. And then, just as easily, it disappears.
Checkfield was founded by Ron Satterfield and John Archer, who first met in 1970 at Mesa College. They reunited to work together in 1977, making home recordings and playing live locally. They released their first album, Spirit, in 1982, and then signed to American Gramaphone, who released four albums between 1986 and 1992. The most commercially successful of these was A View from the Edge (1990), which hit on the Billboard Top New Age Albums chart. They released a retrospective on the Gallery label in 1997. 1986 - Water, Wind and Stone - (American Gramaphone). 1987 - Distant Thunder - (American Gramaphone). 1988 - Through the Lens - American Gramaphone).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||The Good Brown Earth
Orchestra – Carolyn Osborn, Egor Groupman, John Stubbs, Karla Holland-Moritz, Michael Deatherage, Nick Grant , Peter Rofe, Shigeko Sasaki, Susan HintzOrchestra, Flute – Damian Bursill-HallOrchestra, Harp – Gail DieterichsWritten-By – Checkfield, Craig Palmer
Strings – Dana Quincey, John Stubbs, Karla Holland-Moritz, Mary Karo
|B6||A Sailor's Lament/The Wind||5:10|
|B7||Baroque An' Stone
Orchestra – Carolyn Osborn, Egor Groupman, John Stubbs, Karla Holland-Moritz, Michael Deatherage, Nick Grant , Peter Rofe, Shigeko Sasaki, Susan HintzOrchestra, Flute – Damian Bursill-HallOrchestra, Harp – Gail Dieterichs
- Record Company – American Gramaphone Records
- Recorded At – Studio West, San Diego
- Manufactured By – American Gramaphone Records
- Copyright (c) – American Gramaphone Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – American Gramaphone Records
- Copyright (c) – Slowjack Music
- Copyright (c) – Satterfield Music
- Acoustic Bass – John Leftwich
- Artwork [Airbrushing] – Jerry Becker
- Drums – Duncan Moore
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Danny Abernathy*, Ron Satterfield
- Fiddle, Violin [Violectra] – Christopher Vitas*
- Guitar, Keyboards [Primary], Vocals – Ron Satterfield
- Guitar, Keyboards, Synthesizer [Programming] – S. John Archer*
- Percussion – Michael Spiro
- Photography By [Jacket Shot], Design – Carol Davis
- Producer, Engineer – S. John Archer*
- Sounds [Drone], Lead Guitar – Peter Sprague
- Violin, Strings – Mary Karo
NotesRecorded at Studio West and the Tuesday/Network Synclavier Studio - San Diego, California
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI