Rush - Hemispheres FLAC album
REM GENRE "Progressive Rock" REM DATE 1978 REM DISC 1 TITLE "Hemispheres " FILE "Rush - Hemispheres.
Hemispheres is the sixth studio album by Canadian rock band Rush, released in 1978
Rush - Hemispheres (1978).
Аккорды, текст к песне 'Hemispheres (album)' исполнителя (композитора) Rush. На сайте может быть представлено несколько вариантов, проверьте соответствующий список.
Hemispheres is the sixth studio album by the Canadian rock band Rush, released in October 1978 by Anthem Records. After touring to support the band's previous studio release, A Farewell to Kings, which saw the group gain popularity in the UK, Rush started work on its next album. As with the band's previous studio album, Hemispheres was recorded at Rockfield Studios in Wales and Trident Studios in London with longtime engineer and arranger, Terry Brown.
Hemispheres (CD, Album, RE, RP). Mercury, Mercury. 822 547-2 M-1, 822 547-2. The Trees - Rush (1978) Audio Fidelity SACD FLAC Remaster HD 1080p Video 4:46. Rush Hemispheres Prelude Live 4:32. The Trees - Rush (1978) HQ Audio HD Video 5:17. Rush - La Villa Strangiato 10:13.
Слушайте и скачивайте rush - hemispheres 1978 на Хотплеере в mp. Rush - Hemispheres 1978. Madleen Kane - Rough Diamond (1978) 06:18. Madleen Kane - Rough Diamond (1978) 06:14.
Album Name Hemispheres. Released date October 1978. Labels Moon Records (UKR). Members owning this album140. 1. Cygnus X-1 Book II: Hemispheres.
The entire album consists of intricate arrangements and thought provoking lyricism by Neil Peart. Starting off with Cygnus X-1, Book II: Hemispheres, a continuation of the closing song off their 1977 album A Farewell to Kings, this song screams progressive rock. The song is centered around Greek mythology, more specifically the Gods Apollo and Dionysus. On an even larger scale it represents the theoretical differences between the hemispheres of our brain – the left side being more logic-orientated while the right side being affiliated with emotion.
Rush - Hemispheres, Anthem Records. Arguably the peak of Rush’s technical ambitions, 1978’s Hemispheres captures the iconic Canadian trio of Geddy Lee, Alex Lifeson, and Neil Peart drawing as much as they ever would on sheer musical ability and compositional chops. An expanded, 40th anniversary reissue of the album, which features a 2015 remaster on CD for the first time along with an extra disc of live recordings from the period, also includes a profusely detailed, 11,000-word liner-note essay by longtime music writer/historian and musicology professor Rob Bowman, who takes us inside the process from conception to completion.
|Cygnus X-1 Book II: Hemispheres||(18:08)|
|1-II||Apollo Bringer Of Wisdom|
|1-III||Dionysus Bringer Of Love||4:36|
|1-IV||Armageddon The Battle Of Heart And Mind||2:55|
|1-V||Cygnus Bringer Of Balance||5:02|
|1-VI||The Sphere A Kind Of Dream||1:06|
|La Villa Strangiato (An Exercise In Self-Indulgence)||(9:34)|
|4-I||Buenos Nochas, Mein Froinds!|
|4-II||To Sleep, Perchance To Dream...|
|4-IV||A Lerxst In Wonderland|
|4-VI||The Ghost Of The Aragon|
|4-VII||Danforth And Pape|
|4-VIII||The Waltz Of The Shreves|
|4-IX||Never Turn Your Back On A Monster!|
|4-XI||Strangiato Theme (Reprise)|
|4-XII||A Farewell To Things|
- Recorded At – Rockfield Studios
- Recorded At – Advision Studios
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mercury Records
- Copyright (c) – Mercury Records
- Copyright (c) – Anthem Entertainment
- Manufactured By – Mercury Records
- Marketed By – Mercury Records
- Record Company – PolyGram
- Mixed At – Trident Studios
- Pressed By – PMDC, USA
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Guitar [Classical], Synthesizer [Roland Guitar Synthesizer], Effects [Taurus Pedals], Twelve-String Guitar – Alex Lifeson
- Arranged By – Rush, Terry Brown
- Art Direction – Bob King , Hugh Syme
- Bass Guitar, Synthesizer [Mini-moog, Oberheim Polyphonic], Effects [Taurus Pedals], Vocals – Geddy Lee
- Drums, Bells [Orchestra Bells], Bell Tree, Timpani, Gong, Cowbell, Temple Block, Wind Chimes, Crotales – Neil Peart
- Engineer – Pat Moran, Terry Brown
- Engineer [Assistant] – John Brand
- Engineer [Concert Sound Engineer], Coordinator [Crew Co-ordinator] – Major Ian Grandy*
- Engineer [Vocals] – Declan O'Doherty
- Executive-Producer – Moon Records
- Graphics – Hugh Syme
- Lighting Director – Howard (Herns) Ungerleider*
- Lyrics By – Peart* (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Management – Ray Danniels
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig, Brian Lee
- Music By – Lifeson*, Lee*, Peart* (tracks: 4)
- Other [Projectionist] – Harry (keep the change) Dilman*
- Other [Roadmaster] – Howard (Herns) Ungerleider*
- Photography By [Cover Photography] – Yosh Inouye
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve And Poster] – Fin Costello
- Producer – Rush, Terry Brown
- Stage Manager – Michael (Lurch) Hirsch*
- Tape Op – Michael Donegani, Reno Ruocco, Simon Hilliard
- Technician [Centre Stage Technician] – Larry (Shrav) Allen*
- Technician [Guitar And Synthesizer Maintenance] – Tony (Jack Secret) Geranios*
- Technician [Stage Left Technician] – Skip (Slider) Gildersleeve*
- Technician [Stage Right Technician] – Liam (Leaf) Birt*
NotesCatalogue and ID number variations: 314 534 629-2: CD, spine, back of booklet
314 534 629-2 NS01: back of second (insert) booklet
0704: back of both booklets and back of tray insert sheet (back cover)
Two 6-page roll-out booklets. First booklet contains front and back covers, lyrics, credits and B/W band-member photo portraits. Second insert booklet contains Rush/Hemispheres logo on black background and color photos of band-members in concert.
Standard CD Jewel case with clear tray.
Recorded at Rockfield Studios, Wales, during June and July 1978.
Vocals recorded at Advision Studios, London.
Mixed at Trident Studios, Soho, London, August 1978
℗ 1978 Mercury Records
© 1978 Mercury Records
© 1978 Anthem Entertainment
Manufactured and marketed by Mercury Records, a PolyGram company.
Made in the U.S.A.
Printed in the U.S.A.
Management by Ray Danniels , SRO Management Inc., Toronto
Concert Sound by National Sound and Electrosund (U.K.)
Concert Lighting by See Factor
Concert visuals produced by Rush and Nick Prince
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 314-534629-2 2
- Barcode (String): 731453462922
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 314 534 629-2 01% D
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 314 534 629-2 01% I
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 2): IFPI L007
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0326
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0369
- Other (Mould on inner hub): MADE IN USA BY PMDC
|ANR-1-1014||Rush||Hemispheres (LP, Album)||Anthem||ANR-1-1014||Canada||1978|
|ANMD 1080||Rush||Hemispheres (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Anthem||ANMD 1080||Canada||1997|
|822 547-2||Rush||Hemispheres (CD, Album, RE)||Mercury, PolyGram||822 547-2||Brazil||1997|
|822 547-2 M-1||Rush||Hemispheres (CD, Album, Club, RP)||Mercury||822 547-2 M-1||US||Unknown|
|AMCY-2294||Rush||Hemispheres (CD, Album, Promo, RE)||Atlantic||AMCY-2294||Japan||1997|