Tomasz Dabrowski AD HOC - Ninjazz FLAC album
Utwór z albumu Tomasz Dąbrowski AD HOC - "Ninjazz". How can this album be described? What is this unique Polish-Japanese interaction of thought and sound? "I never dreamed that I’ll have a Japanese band, just like I never expected it to be so easy to create without using verbal communication
Настрою Яндекс Директ и Google Ads! Работаю на результат. Запустил более 1000 Р. nbsp;· Яндекс Метрика · Профессиональное ведение · Google Analytics · РезульТУТ
Composition from the album "Ninjazz" by Tomasz Dąbrowski AD HOC. Release date for the album: June 15th 2018. Tomasz Dąbrowski - Music is at Norðurfjörður. Tomasz Dąbrowski Ad Hoc - Ninjazz.
Tomasz Dabrowski AD HOC. Members: Hiroki Chiba (2), Hiroshi Minami, Tomasz Dąbrowski (2), Tsuboi Hiroshi. Tomasz Dabrowski AD HOC. Strings (CD, Album). Ninjazz (LP, Album).
Composition from the album "Ninjazz" by Tomasz Dąbrowski AD HOC. Utwór z albumu Tomasz Dąbrowski AD HOC - "Ninjazz". Premiera płyty 15 czerwca 2018 r. The jazz ninja. Yet Another (following Steps, Vermilion Tree and Radical Moves) Tomasz Dąbrowski project published by our label, this time it’s a vinyl recorded with a great team, including the following Japanese musicians: the legendary pianist Hiroshi Minami, double-bass player Hiroko Chiba and the drummer Hiroshi Tsuboi
Dabrowski has a finely-burnished tone, evident right from the beginning during a lovely solo to open the album. But, as the group soon enters, it is clear that the music will develop into a mutual give-and-take among the four artists, each of whom is eager to forge a collective sound from their interactions. Pianist Hiroshi Minami has a strong rhythmic sensibility, perfect for melding with the loose-limbed drumming of Hiroshi Tsuboi and the nimble basswork of Hiroki Chiba
Ninjazz, just one of Polish trumpeter Tomasz Dabrowski's several recorded efforts of 2018, finds him leading his quartet Ad Hoc through a serious investigation of ten cerebral, tonal abstractions. There's much going on within the album, as "Lines For Bogdan," with it's elliptical phrasings and wandering, rumbling dialogues (ala ECM) and the disimiliar, slow moving virus-like atmospherics of "Corrosive Power," testify strongly to. download flac ISRACLOUD.
1. Another, More Desirable Reality 2. Penalty Fare 3. Concerns 4. Oddly Abstract Nature 5. Perfectly Average 6. Lines for Bogdan 7. Helga 8. Corrosive Power 9. The North. Tomasz Dąbrowski - trumpet, mutes Hiroshi Minami - grand piano Hiroki Chiba - double bass, electronics Hiroshi Tsuboi - drums. ForTune 0135 (Poland). Recorded March 9th, 2018 at Quality Studio in Warsaw. Thanks to snobb for the addition. No release results found : showing artist results instead.
Listen to music from Tomasz Dabrowski AD HOC like Cracov. Overview (current section).
Listen to Ninjazz now. Listen to Ninjazz in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Another, More Desirable Reality.
|A1||Another, More Desirable Reality||3:16|
|A4||Oddly Abstract Nature||3:06|
|B1||Lines For Bogdan||7:00|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – For Tune
- Copyright (c) – For Tune
- Recorded At – Quality Studio
- Composed By – Hiroshi Minami (tracks: B2), Tomasz Dąbrowski (tracks: A1-A5, B1, B3-B4)
- Design – For Tune
- Double Bass, Electronics – Hiroki Chiba
- Drums – Hiroshi Tsuboi*
- Grand Piano – Hiroshi Minami
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Teis Frandsen
- Photography By – Sisi Cecylia
- Photography By [Cover] – Julis Simo
- Recorded By, Engineer – Michał Kupicz
- Trumpet – Tomasz Dąbrowski
NotesRecorded March 9th, 2018 at Quality Studio in Warsaw (Poland).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5906395808472