Charles Mingus - I Capolavori In 3 CD - Jazz FLAC album
Alto Saxophone – John Handy Bass – Charles Mingus Cello – Maurice Brown (tracks: A1, B1, B4, B5), Seymour Barab (tracks: A1, B1, B4, B5) Drums – Dannie.
Alto Saxophone – Shafi Hadi Bass – Charles Mingus Drums – Dannie Richmond Liner Notes – Nat Hentoff Piano – Bob Hammer, Horace Parlan (tracks: A2 to B3. .
The Jazz Workshop Concerts 1964-65 - Студийный альбом от Charles Mingus. В альбом вошло 34 треков.
Слушайте Charles Mingus 1970 Charles Mingus In Paris и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации.
I Capolavori in 3 CD Jazz. I Capolavori in 3 CD Jazz. I Capolavori In 3 CD - Jazz (2xCD, Album, RE + CD, Album, RE + Box, Comp, Box).
Charles Mingus - Jazz Portraits ~Mingus in Wonderland (CD). Disc has been played through and works well. A new case will be fitted. Classic album by charles mingus on columbia jazz. CD In excellent condition. Happy to combine postage costs for multiple purchases.
The Great Concert of Charles Mingus is a live album by jazz bassist and composer Charles Mingus, recorded at the Théâtre des Champs-Élysées, Paris, France, on April 19, 1964. All songs written by Charles Mingus, except where noted.
charles mingus слушать онлайн. Прослушать Скачать 05:07. Прослушать Скачать 08:02. Прослушать Скачать 10:15. Прослушать Скачать 10:04. Hobo Ho. Прослушать Скачать 04:47. Прослушать Скачать 12:03. Прослушать Скачать 03:42. Theme For Lester Young Album Version. Прослушать Скачать 03:23. Charles Mingus, RZA. II . RZA's Mingus Bounce Mix.
Charles Mingus Presents Charles Mingus is an album Mingus did without a piano player. Once Ornette Coleman hit the town in 1959 and rocked the jazz world, Mingus wouldn't be outdone. He brought in Eric Dolphy and Ted Curson into the band (with longtime drummer Danny Richmond) and showed Ornette what was what. There are at least 2 other albums from these sessions, but this is the one to go to first. The Mingus Dynasty album is the last of his classic recordings from 1959. It's probably the fourth best from that year, but that's kind of like saying Mickey Mantle is the 4th best Yankee of all time.
This three-LP set is the finest recording by one of Charles Mingus' greatest bands, his sextet with Eric Dolphy (on alto, bass clarinet, and flute), tenor saxophonist Clifford Jordan, trumpeter Johnny Coles, pianist Jaki Byard, and drummer Dannie Richmond . Dolphy's greatest alto solo) that make this gem truly essential in all jazz collections. Track Listing - Disc 1. Sample.
|CD1 - Epitaph|
|1-1||Main Score Part 1|
|1-3||Main Score Part 2|
|1-5||Better Git In Your Soul|
|1-7||Moods In Mambo|
|1-8||Self Portrait (Chill Of Death)|
|1-9||O.P. (Oscar Pettiford)|
|1-10||Please Don't Come Back From The Moon|
|CD2 - Epitaph|
|2-1||Monk. Bunk & Vice Versa (Osmotin')|
|2-2||Peggy's Blue Skylight|
|2-4||The Children's Hour Of Dream|
|2-5||Ballad (In Other Words. I Am Three)|
|2-7||Interlude (The Underdog Rising)|
|2-9||Main Score Reprise|
|CD3 - Mingus Ah Um|
|3-1||Better Git It In Your Soul|
|3-2||Goodbye Pork Pie Hat|
|3-3||Boogie Stop Shuffle|
|3-4||Self-portrait In Three Colors|
|3-5||Open Letter To Duke|
|3-7||Fables Of Faubus|
|3-8||Pussy Cat Dues|
|3-10||Pedal Point Blues|
|3-12||Girl Of My Dream|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment (Italy) S.p.a. – 88875036262
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Italy S.p.A. – 88875036262
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment (Italy) S.p.a. – 88875036262
- Recorded At – Lincoln Center, New York – 1-1 to 2-9
- Recorded At – Columbia 30th Street Studio. New York – 3-1 to 3-12
- Alto Saxophone – John Handy (tracks: 3-1 to 3-12)
- Alto Saxophone, Clarinet – Jerome Richardson (tracks: 1-1 to 2-9), John Handy (tracks: 1-1 to 2-9)
- Baritone Saxophone, Clarinet – Gary Smulyan (tracks: 1-1 to 2-9)
- Baritone Saxophone, Clarinet, Piccolo Flute – Roger Rosenberg (tracks: 1-1 to 2-9)
- Bass – Charles Mingus (tracks: 3-1 to 3-12), Ed Schuller (tracks: 1-1 to 2-9), Reggie Johnson (tracks: 1-1 to 2-9)
- Bass Clarinet, Bassoon – Michael Rabinowitz
- Bass Clarinet, Contrabass Clarinet – Dale Kleps (tracks: 1-1 to 2-9)
- Co-producer – Gunther Schuller (tracks: 1-1 to 2-9), John McClure (tracks: 1-1 to 2-9), Sue Mingus (tracks: 1-1 to 2-9)
- Drums – Dannie Richmond (tracks: 3-1 to 3-12), Victor Lewis (tracks: 1-1 to 2-9)
- Guitalele – John Abercrombie (tracks: 1-1 to 2-9)
- Music Director – Gunther Schuller (tracks: 1-1 to 2-9)
- Percussion – Daniel Druckman (tracks: 1-1 to 2-9)
- Piano – Horace Parlan (tracks: 3-1 to 3-12), John Hicks (tracks: 1-1 to 2-9), Roland Hanna (tracks: 1-1 to 2-9)
- Producer – Teo Macero (tracks: 3-1 to 3-12)
- Soprano Saxophone, Sackbut, Clarinet, Flute – Bobby Watson (tracks: 1-1 to 2-9)
- Tenor Saxophone – Booker Ervin (tracks: 3-1 to 3-12), George Adams (tracks: 1-1 to 2-9), Shafi Hadi (tracks: 3-1 to 3-12)
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute, Oboe, English Horn – Phil Bodner (tracks: 1-1 to 2-9)
- Trombone – Britt Woodman (tracks: 1-1 to 2-9), David Taylor (tracks: 1-1 to 2-9), Eddie Bert (tracks: 1-1 to 2-9), Jimmy Knepper (tracks: 3-2, 3-7 to 3-10), Paul Faulise (tracks: 1-1 to 2-9), Sam Burtis (tracks: 1-1 to 2-9), Urbie Green (tracks: 1-1 to 2-9), Willie Dennis (tracks: 3-2 to 3-5, 3-11 to 3-12)
- Trumpet – Jack Walrath (tracks: 1-1 to 2-9), Joe Wilder (tracks: 1-1 to 2-9), Lew Soloff (tracks: 1-1 to 2-9), Randy Brecker (tracks: 1-1 to 2-9), Snooky Young (tracks: 1-1 to 2-9), Wynton Marsalis (tracks: 1-1 to 2-9)
- Vibraphone – Karl Berger (tracks: 1-1 to 2-9)
NotesTracks 1-1 to 2-9: Recorded on June 3, 1989
Tracks 3-2, 3-7 to 3-10: Recorded on May 5, 1959
Tracks 3-2 to 3-5, 3-11 to 3-12: Recorded on May 12, 1959
All tracks composed and arranged by Charles Mingus.
This package contains previously issued material.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 888750362629
- Label Code: LC 00162
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI L532
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): A0102395730-0102 12 A00
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 94K4
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 94K3
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): A0102395733-0203 13 A00
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPL L533
- Matrix / Runout (CD3): A0102395730-0303 13 A00
- Mastering SID Code (CD3): IFPL L553
- Mould SID Code (CD3): IFPL 94K8