Triumvirat - Spartacus FLAC album
Close enough - aside from a couple of small train wrecks.
Album · 1974 · 11 Songs.
Spartacus is the third album by the German group Triumvirat. It is a concept album based on Spartacus, the Thracian gladiator who led the 3rd slave uprising in 73–71 BC. The lyrics were written by Hans Bathelt, with contributions by Jürgen Fritz. It was originally released in 1975 on the EMI label, and later distributed in the . It debuted at number 27 on the Billboard album charts.
Spartacus is a music studio album recording by TRIUMVIRAT (Symphonic Prog/Progressive Rock) released in 1975 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. CD Harvest, EMI - 792910 2 (1994, Brazil) CD Harvest - 7243 5 3516321 (2002, Europe) Remastered by John Cremer w/ 2 bonus tracks.
Spartacus (CD, Album, RE, RM, Unofficial, Pap).
Band Name Triumvirat. Album Name Spartacus. Музыкальный стильSymphonic Prog. Владельцы этого альбома4.
Spartacus (Triumvirat album). 1975 studio album by Triumvirat. A la Carte is the sixth full-length studio album by German progressive rock band Triumvirat, released in 1978. Track listing - "Waterfall" – 4:48 - "Late Again" – 6:48 - "Jo Ann Walker" – 4:46 - "For You" – 5:53 - "I Don't Even Know Your Name" – 4:47 - ". mage: Alacarte.
Spartacus may not be as progressively strong as 1973's Illusion on a Double Dimple album, but it still stands as this German outfit's second best release. Based on the famous Roman gladiator who led the rebellion against his homeland, the music supports the album's concept quite solidly, with the better tracks coming in the form of the sporadic "School of Instant Pain" and the nine- minute "March to the Eternal City," which gathers a menacing conglomeration of bass guitar riffs and pointed keyboard work.
Triumvirat was a German progressive rock trio that formed in 1969 in Cologne, Germany. The founding members were Hans-Jürgen (later simply Jürgen) Fritz (born March 13, 1953), drummer/lyricist Hans Bathelt, and bassist Werner Frangenberg. Triumvirat is the German word for a triumvirate, a grouping of three powerful men, thus referring to the musical trio.
Spartacus is an album by the German group Triumvirat. Spartacus is a concept album based on the Roman gladiator who led the 3rd slave uprising in 73–71 BC.
|A1||The Capital Of Power||3:13|
|The School Of Instant Pain Including:||6:23|
|A2b||The Gladiator's Song|
|A3||The Walls Of Doom||3:57|
|A4||The Deadly Dream Of Freedom||3:55|
|A5||The Hazy Shades Of Dawn||3:10|
|B1||The Burning Sword Of Capua||2:41|
|B2||The Sweetest Sound Of Liberty||2:36|
|The March To The Eternal City Including:||8:48|
|B4a||The Superior Force Of Rome|
|B4b||A Broken Dream|
- Record Company – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Beechwood Music Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Allesklar Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – EMI-Electrola Studios, Cologne
- Mixed At – Air Studios
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Jacksonville
- Art Direction – Roman Rybnikar
- Bass, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Vocals – Helmut Köllen
- Composed By – Helmut Köllen (tracks: A4, B2), Jürgen Fritz (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B1, B3 to B4)
- Design – Kochlowski (tracks: Atelier Kochlowski)
- Drums, Percussion, Lyrics By, Concept By – Hans Bathelt
- Electric Piano, Grand Piano, Organ [Hammond], Piano, Synthesizer [Moog], Ensemble [String], Producer – Jürgen Fritz
- Engineer [Mixing] – Geoff Emerick
- Engineer [Recording] – Wolfgang Thierbach
- Mastered By [Metal Work] – KP* (tracks: A1 to A5), WLY* (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Other [Mixing Tapes] – Pete Henderson*
- Other [Recording Tapes] – Helmut Rüssmann
NotesLabel variant: "All rights reserved..." blurb above Triumvirat
"0" stamped in runouts denotes a Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Jacksonville pressing.
This album was recorded at EMI Electrola Studio 1, Cologne, between February 3rd and March 4th, 1975.
This album was mixed at A.I.R. Studios, London, between March 6th and March 13th, 1975.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etched ): ST1-11392 F5 #2 KP
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etched (0 stamped)): ST2-11392 F5 #2 WLY 0
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etched [variant 1]): ST1-11392 F5 #3 KP
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etched (0 stamped) [variant 1]): ST2-11392 F1 #2 WLY 0
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Sides A & B runout stamped): MASTERED BY CAPITOL
|1C 062-29 567||Triumvirat||Spartacus (LP, Album)||Harvest, EMI Electrola||1C 062-29 567||Germany||1975|
|ELD 02.21.294||Triumvirat||Spartacus (LP, Album)||EMI||ELD 02.21.294||Peru||1975|
|792910 2, 370 792910 2||Triumvirat||Spartacus (CD, Album)||Harvest, EMI Electrola||792910 2, 370 792910 2||Brazil||1992|
|TOCP-70355, 1C 064-29 567||Triumvirat||Spartacus (CD, Album, RE, RM, Unofficial, Pap)||Harvest , Harvest||TOCP-70355, 1C 064-29 567||Russia||Unknown|
|ECS 80300||Triumvirat||Spartacus (LP, Album, Promo, RM)||Capitol Records||ECS 80300||Japan||1975|