Mozart, Mitsuko Uchida, English Chamber Orchestra, Jeffrey Tate - Piano Concertos No.24 KV491 / No.25 KV503 FLAC album
Her 2009 recording of the Mozart Piano Concertos nos. 23 and 24, in which she conducted the Cleveland Orchestra as well as playing the solo part, won the .
HD VIDEO and AUDIO The inimitable Mitsuko Uchida plays Mozart's piano concerto in D minor, . 66 as she also conducts the Camerata Salzburg chamber orchestra.
Album · 2006 · 66 Songs. Piano Concerto N. in C, . 46 "Lützow". Mitsuko Uchida, English Chamber Orchestra & Jeffrey Tate.
PERFORMER: Mitsuko Uchida. ORCHESTRA: English Chamber Orchestra. CONDUCTOR: Jeffrey Tate. More from this artist. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
The Piano Concertos - Студийный альбом от Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, 内田光子, English Chamber Orchestra, Jeffrey Tate. Вышел 16 января 2006г.
Complete your Mozart, Mitsuko Uchida, English Chamber Orchestra, Jeffrey Tate collection. Piano Concerto No. 25 In C, KV 503. Allegro Maestoso.
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). 1. 30. Mozart: Piano Concerto N. in D, . 75 - 1. Allegro. Uchida is a strong pianist with a fine Mozart touch, especially effective in the cadenzas. The English Chamber Orchestra under Jeffrey Tate provides lively rhythms most of the time, but is able to darken their tone appropriately where necessary, as in the 20th, the first in a minor key. (I feel a special relationship to that concerto. Many years ago, a friend of mine and I were spending a week at the BSO summer festival in Tanglewood.
Mozart: Piano Concertos No. 4 & 25. Released by Decca Music Group Ltd. Jan 2014 6 Tracks. Mozart: Piano Concertos No. 4 & 25 Album has 6 songs sung by Mitsuko Uchida, English Chamber Orchestra, Jeffrey Tate. Listen to all songs in high quality & download Mozart: Piano Concertos No. 4 & 25 songs on Gaana. India's no. 1 music app. Over 30 million songs to suit every mood and occasion. Create your own playlists.
The Piano Concerto No. 25 in C major, K. 503, was completed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart on December 4, 1786, alongside the Prague Symphony, K. 504. Although two more concertos (K. 537 and K. 595) would later follow, this work is the last of what are considered the twelve great piano concertos written in Vienna between 1784 and 1786. Chronologically the work is the 21st of Mozart's 23 original piano concertos.
English Chamber Orchestra. Conductor, Primary Artist. Piano, Primary Artist.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|Piano Concerto No. 24 In C Minor, KV 491
Cadenza [Cadenzas] – Mitsuko Uchida
|Piano Concerto No. 25 In C, KV 503
Cadenza [Cadenzas] – Mitsuko Uchida
- Recorded At – St. John's, Smith Square
- Lacquer Cut At – PRS Baarn
- Pressed By – PRS Baarn
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Philips Classics Productions
- Copyright (c) – Philips Classics Productions
- Copyright (c) – Alfred Beaujean
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Composed By – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Conductor – Jeffrey Tate
- Engineer [Recording Engineer], Edited By [Tape Editor] – Erdo Groot
- Orchestra – English Chamber Orchestra
- Photography By – Christian Steiner
- Piano – Mitsuko Uchida
- Producer [Artists And Repertoire Production] – Erik Smith, Una Marchetti
- Producer [Recording Producer], Engineer [Balance Engineer] – Wilhelm Hellweg
- Sleeve Notes [English] – Erik Smith
- Sleeve Notes [German] – Alfred Beaujean
- Sleeve Notes [Traduction] – Claude Hermann
- Sleeve Notes [Traduzione] – Paola Simonetti
- Silver/dark red labels
- Raised rim around label perimeter
- "MADE IN HOLLAND"
- "Digital Recording"
- Copyright Control logo on labels
- Track list on the labels is in German only
- Semi-glossy, varnished sleeve
- Embossed, no-ink PRS Baarn logo on back
- "Recorded ∙ Aufnahme ∙ Enregistrement: London, 5/1988"
- "℗1989 Philips Classics Productions"
- "Made in The Netherlands [...]"
- "Printed in The Netherlands"
- English, French and Italian sleeve notes are "©1989 Philips Classics Productions"
- German sleeve notes are "©1989 Alfred Beaujean"
- Track list on back of sleeve is in English, German and French
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - stamped): 422 331 1 S1=1 670 07 11 9
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - stamped): 422 331 1 S2=1 670 07 116
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): 422 331-1.1Y
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): 422 331-1.2Y
- Barcode (Text): 0 28942 23311 9
- Label Code: LC 0305
- Other (On back of sleeve, boxed): PH
- Other (On back of sleeve, boxed): PG 640
- Other (Corresponding cassette Category on back of sleeve): 422 331-4
- Other (Corresponding CD Category on back of sleeve): 422 331-2
|422 331-4||Mozart*, Mitsuko Uchida, English Chamber Orchestra, Jeffrey Tate||Mozart*, Mitsuko Uchida, English Chamber Orchestra, Jeffrey Tate - Piano Concertos No.24 KV491 / No.25 KV503 (Cass, Album, chr)||Philips||422 331-4||Netherlands||1989|
|422 331-2||Mozart*, Mitsuko Uchida, English Chamber Orchestra, Jeffrey Tate||Mozart*, Mitsuko Uchida, English Chamber Orchestra, Jeffrey Tate - Piano Concertos No.24 KV491, No.25 KV503 (CD, Album)||Philips Digital Classics||422 331-2||Europe||1989|
|422331-1||Mitsuko Uchida, Jeffrey Tate, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart||Mitsuko Uchida, Jeffrey Tate, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Mozart: Piano Concertos/Klavierkonzerte No.24 KV491 - No.25 KV503 (LP, Album)||Philips||422331-1||Netherlands||1989|