Laïla Amezian - Initial FLAC album
LAÏLA AMEZIAN - from album "Initial" - 1997 produced by Louis Philippe.
Complete your Laïla Amezian collection. Initial (CD, Album, Promo).
Listen to music from Laïla Amezian like Love Song, Tirhab & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Laïla Amezian.
Album · 2012 · 10 Songs.
Listen to Tirhab by Laïla Amezian - Triode. Deezer: free music streaming. Laïla Amezian Length : 07:18. This track is on the following album
Author: Laïla Amezian. Label: Victor – VICP-5812 Type: CD, Album, Promo Country: Japan Date of released: 31 Dec 1998 Category: Jazz, Pop Style: Chanson. Laïla Amezian - Initial MP3 version. 2711 downloads at 28 mb/s. Laïla Amezian - Initial FLAC version. 2914 downloads at 32 mb/s. Trumpet – Paul Jayansinha. Vibraphone, Bass, Contrabass – Daniel Manners. Vocals – Laïla Amezian. Recorded at Chiswick Reach Studio, London, July '96.
Title (Format) Label Category Country Year. Siesta 62 Laïla Amezian Initial (CD, Album) Siesta Siesta 62 Spain 1997.
Listen to Laïla Amezian in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
featured artist:Laïla Amezian, Piet Maris, Théophane Raballand, Mathieu Verkaeren, Mattias Laga, Bart Maris, sam Ver. release year:2006. Arabanda is a Brussels based music project founded by singer Laïla Amezian and accordion player Piet Maris. Their paths had crossed before with Ishq, the classical arabic music project by Weshm, but more importantly with the band Jaune Toujours. Based on these experiences a more elaborate collaboration seemed the logical thing to do and Arabanda was born. Arabanda proposes songs from the Arabo- Andalusian repertoire. Laïla and Piet approach this age-old repertoire in a fresh and singular way, moulding it in their own arrangements and their personal interpretations.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Melodica – Dean Brodrick
Trumpet, Flugelhorn [Flugelhorn Solo] – Syd Gould*
|6||Ulysses And The Siren|
|8||Right Or Wrong|
|9||Our Boat Can't Wait|
|11||La Pointe Du Jour
Drums – Glen Fox
|12||Au Petit Bonheur La Chance
Guitar [Tremolo Guitar] – Sean O'HaganPercussion, Tambourine, Backing Vocals – Camille Auclair, Fabio Romero
|15||You Pick 'Em Up|
Electric Guitar – Nigel WoodwardGuitar [Solo Guitar] – Spike
|17||Tout Arrive A Qui S'En Va|
- Manufactured By – Victor Entertainment, Inc.
- Distributed By – Victor Entertainment, Inc.
- Recorded At – Chiswick Reach
- Mixed At – Sparkside Studio
- Mastered At – Electric City
- Accordion – Dean Brodrick
- Alto Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute – David Bitelli*
- Alto Saxophone, Flute, Clarinet – Pete Whyman
- Arranged By – Daniel Manners*, Louis Philippe
- Backing Vocals – Nigel Woodward, Sean O'Hagan
- Drums – Steve Nobles*
- Ensemble – The Covent Garden String Ensemble*
- French Horn – Martin Owen
- Keyboards, Guitar, Backing Vocals – Louis Philippe
- Mastered By – Alan Ward
- Melodica – Stuart Moxham
- Mixed By – Dennis Bovell, Louis Philippe
- Percussion – Bosco De Oliveira*
- Piano – Hugo Delmirani*
- Producer – Louis Philippe
- Producer [Pre-production] – K.V. Brake
- Recorded By – Nick Terry
- Trombone – Dennis Rollins, Mark Bassey
- Trumpet – Paul Jayansinha*
- Vibraphone [Vibes], Bass, Contrabass [Doubble Bass] – Daniel Manners*
- Vocals – Laïla Amezian
NotesRecorded at Chiswick Reach Studio, London, July '96.
Mixed at Sparkside Studio, London, Sept '96.
Mastered at Electric City, Brussels, Oct '96.
Pre-production at Fag Studio, Regent's Park.
Licensed by Pretty Inside and Crépuscule Au Japon.
|Siesta 62||Laïla Amezian||Initial (CD, Album)||Siesta||Siesta 62||Spain||1997|