The Wee Papa Girls - The Beat, The Rhyme, The Noise FLAC album
Wee Papa Girls – The Beat The Rhyme The Noise.
Listen to Wee Papa Girl Rappers Radio featuring songs from The Beat, the Rhyme, the Noise free online. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты.
LFO x Wee Papa Girl Rappers скачать в mp3 на телефон(Android, Iphone) или слушайте песню Wee Papa Girl Rappers - Wee Rule, Wee Papa Girl Rappers - Wherever You Go, DJ Culture - Hyper Reality, Wee Papa Girl Rappers - Wee Rule - RM. .
Rap Us. Wee papa girls. Les artistes qui ont samplé l'album The beat the rhyme the noise de Wee papa girl rappers. Wee papa girls rappers. Heat it up. Sample Bande originale Dialogue de film Phase scratchée Bruitage Reprise.
Beliebte Wee Papa Girl Rappers Lyrics. 02Heat It up. The Beat, the Rhyme, the Noise Lyrics Wee Papa Girl Rappers. Wee Papa Girl Rappers - The Beat, the Rhyme, the Noise Songtext. Mesdames et Messieurs S'il vous plaît Soyez prêt pour AronChupa et Albatraoz C'est parti! Let me tell you all a story About a mouse named Lorry Yeah, Lorry was a mouse In a big brown house She called herself the hoe With the money money flow. But fuck that little mouse 'Cause I'm an albatraoz. I'm an albatraoz I'm an albatraoz.
Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download. was sampled in. If It's Lovin' That You Want by Rihanna (2005). was remixed in. Wee Rule (Ragamuffin Mix) by Hamish McDonald (1988). Wee Rule (Drummie Zeb Remix) by Drummie Zeb (1988).
e wee papa girl rappers/the beat the rhyme the noise/. Release group information. Artist: The Wee Papa Girl Rappers.
A female British rap duo that existed during the late '80s and early '90s, Wee Papa Girls issued a pair of albums before going their separate ways: 1989's The Beat, the Rhyme, the Noise and 1990's B. ead Full Biography.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||The Beat, The Rhyme, The Noise||4:05|
|4||We Need You||4:12|
|6||Blow The House Down||4:09|
|8||Heat It Up
Featuring – Two Men And A Drum Machine
|9||You've Got The Beat||3:57|
|11||Free Your Mind
Featuring – The Skinny Boys*
|12||To The Trip||3:30|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zomba Productions Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Zomba Productions Ltd.
- Manufactured By – RCA Records
- Distributed By – RCA Records
- Made By – Zomba Productions Ltd.
- Recorded At – Battery Studios, London
- Mixed At – Battery Studios, London
- Recorded At – I.N.S. Studios
- Recorded At – Nick's Studio
- Made By – Disctronics H – 11337
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Zombart L.G.P.*
- Engineer – Bryan 'Chuck' New* (tracks: 1), Geoff Hunt (tracks: 6, 10, 12, 13), Nick Ramalho (tracks: 11), Paul Schroeder (tracks: 2 to 7, 9)
- Engineer, Mixed By – Dave Anderson (tracks: 8)
- Mixed By – Adonis (tracks: 6), Bryan 'Chuck' New* (tracks: 1, 2, 7, 9, 11), Geoff Hunt (tracks: 3, 5, 12, 13), Paul Schroeder (tracks: 4, 10)
- Photography By [Front Cover Photography] – Peter Mountain
- Photography By [Thanks For The Crew Shots] – Sam 'The Lens' Lybird
- Producer – Andy Cox (tracks: 8), David Steele (tracks: 8), Hamish McDonald (tracks: 3, 5, 13), Jeremy Healy (tracks: 1, 6), Jolyon Skinner (tracks: 7), Kevin Saunderson (tracks: 12), Mark Bush (tracks: 11), Rock The House (tracks: 4, 10), Teddy Riley (tracks: 2, 9)
- Written-By – C. Adesile* (tracks: 4, 10), E. Cochrane* (tracks: 3), D. Mahomed* (tracks: 7), D. Steele* (tracks: 8), H. MacDonald* (tracks: 3, 5, 13), J. Healy* (tracks: 1, 6), J. Ekubia* (tracks: 4, 10), K. Saunderson* (tracks: 12), M. Bird* (tracks: 7), R. Bush* (tracks: 11), R. Fermie* (tracks: 7), S. Lawrence* (tracks: 1 to 10, 12, 13), S. Lawrence* (tracks: 1 to 10, 12, 13), T. Riley* (tracks: 2, 9)
NotesThis differs from another similar release in terms of the cover art: on this release, the block of colour around the artist name is red (not black as on the other release).
Recorded and mixed at Battery Studios, London
except "Free Your Mind" recorded at INS Studio, New York
and Nick's Studio, Bridgeport, Connecticut.
Booklet and tray insert:
An Original Sound Recording Made By Zomba Productions Limited
℗ & © 1989 Zomba Productions Ltd.
Manufactured and Distributed by RCA Records, a label of BMG Music, N.Y.•Printed in U.S.A.
℗ 1988 Zomba Productions Ltd.
Made in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text On Tray Insert): 1241-41172-2
- Matrix / Runout: W. O. 11337-1 11722J MADE BY DISCTRONICS (H)
|HIP 67||Wee Papa Girl Rappers||The Beat, The Rhyme, The Noise (LP)||Jive||HIP 67||UK||1988|
|656.118-2||Wee Papa Girl Rappers||The Beat, The Rhyme, The Noise (CD, Album)||Jive||656.118-2||Netherlands||1988|
|140.8069||Wee Papa Girl Rappers||The Beat, The Rhyme, The Noise (LP, Album)||Jive||140.8069||Brazil||1989|
|HIP C 67, HIPC 67||Wee Papa Girl Rappers||The Beat, The Rhyme, The Noise (Cass, Album)||Jive, Jive||HIP C 67, HIPC 67||UK||1988|
|JIVE 40036||Wee Papa Girl Rappers||The Beat, The Rhyme, The Noise (Cass, Album)||Jive||JIVE 40036||Greece||1988|