Otis Rush - Any Place I'm Going FLAC album
From the 1998 album: Any Place I'm Going.
Скачай Otis Rush - So Close mp3 ♫ 02:44.
Pride and Joy. This song is by Otis Rush and appears on the album Any Place I'm Going (1998). This song is a cover of "Pride and Joy" by Marvin Gaye. You, you are my pride and joyAnd I love you, love you babyJust like a baby boy loves.
This album on the House of Blues label is a bit smoother and more slickly produced (by Rush and famed Memphis producer Willie Mitchell) than Rush's classic, rough-edged Chess recordings, but there's still plenty here to like. With a solid horn section backing him on most cuts, Rush gets ample room to show off his razor-sharp guitar chops.
Tracks: - 01. You Fired Yourself 02. Keep On Loving Me Baby 03. Part Time Love 04. I Got The Blues 05. The Right Time 06. Looking Back 07. Any Place I'm Going 08. Laughin' And Clowin' 09. Pride and Joy 10.
Any Place I'm Going '1998. Laughin' And Clowin'. Pride and Joy. Have You Ever Had The Blues. Walking the Back Streets and Crying. Otis Rush - Any Place I'm Going/ - . 0.
Otis Rush 03 - Easy Go - 1971 - Right Place, Wrong Time. Otis Rush - Any Place I'm Going (1998) 07. Any Place I'm Going.
Henry Gray, Calvin Jones, Sam Lay, Colin Linden & Hubert Sumlin with Special Guests – A Tribute to Howlin' Wolf. and in Concert from San Francisco. Kenny Wayne Shepherd featuring Various Artists – 10 Days Out: Blues from the Backroads. Koko Taylor – Old School.
Discography of Otis Rush. Double Trouble: Live Cambridge 1973. Charly Blues Masterworks: Otis Rush (Double Trouble). Page:1 2 3 of 3. Full list.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||You Fired Yourself
Written-By – Thomas Bingham, Willie Mitchell
|2||Keep On Loving Me Baby
Lead Guitar, Soloist [2nd Solo] – Tony Rush Written-By – Otis Rush
|3||Part Time Love
Written-By – Clay Hammond
|4||I Got The Blues
Written-By – Leo Nocentelli, Millard West
|5||The Right Time
Written-By – Lew Herman
Written-By – Otis Rush
|7||Any Place I'm Going (Beats Every Place I've Been)
Written-By – John Porter, Otis Rush, Will Jennings
|8||Laughin' And Clownin'
Written-By – Sam Cooke
|9||Pride And Joy
Written-By – N. Whitfield*, W. Stevenson*
|10||Have You Ever Had The Blues
Written-By – Harold Logan, Lloyd Price
|11||Walking The Back Streets And Crying
Rhythm Guitar – Tony Rush Written-By – Sandy Jones
- Pressed By – Allied DT
- Recorded At – Royal Recording Studios, Memphis
- Arranged By, Piano, Organ, Keyboards – Lester Snell
- Art Direction, Design – Conni Treantafeles, Valerie Behling
- Backing Vocals – Bertram Brown , Mashaa
- Baritone Saxophone – James Mitchell
- Bass Guitar – Leroy Hodges
- Booking – John Gabrysiak, Ron Kaplan
- Drums, Percussion – Steve Potts
- Engineer, Mixed By, Backing Vocals – William Brown
- Executive-Producer – Bill Gilbert , Steve Devick
- Liner Notes – Bill Dahl
- Photography By – Tom Street
- Producer, Management, Mixed By, Photography By – Masaki Rush
- Producer, Mixed By – Willie Mitchell
- Producer, Mixed By, Arranged By, Lead Guitar, Vocals – Otis Rush
- Rhythm Guitar – Thomas Bingham
- Tenor Saxophone – Jim Spikes
- Trombone – Jack Hale, Sr.
- Trumpet – Scott Thompson
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 751416134321
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L451
- Mould SID Code: IFPI7708
- Matrix / Runout: 3105-1-1 ALLIED DT *5141613432*
|51416 1343 2||Otis Rush||Any Place I'm Going (CD, Album, Club)||House Of Blues||51416 1343 2||US||1998|
|MKZ-105||Otis Rush||Any Place I'm Going (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Limited Edition||MKZ-105||Russia||2000|