Placebo - We Come In Pieces FLAC album
Placebo concert in Brixton Academy, London, on 28 September 2010, the final show of the Battle for the Sun Tour
Продажа и установка комплекта автоматического шлагбаума от производителя FAAC
Placebo is the debut studio album by English alternative rock band Placebo. It was released on 17 July 1996 by record label Virgin. It is the only album recorded with drummer Robert Schultzberg before his departure from the group. The album was a commercial success in the UK, reaching number 5 in the UK Albums Chart. It spawned five singles, including "Nancy Boy" and "36 Degrees".
This concert was filmed at London s Brixton Academy in September 2010 at the culmination of the world tour in support of their Battle For The Sun album released the previous year. The tour had been an unqualified success with the band playing to over . million fans in all parts of the world.
Album Name We Come in Pieces (Live). Other productions from Placebo.
October 23, 2001, on the release day of their album "Morning View," Incubus assembled in Sony's New York City studios to perform an intimate concert of their new material. Added to My Q. Show Information. The Morning View Sessions.
This concert was filmed at London's Brixton Academy in September 2010 at the culmination of the world tour in support of their "Battle For The Sun" album released the previous year.
While Placebo might have disappeared off the musical map for many, they still have a solid enough fan base that they've reached their sixth studio album (2009's Battle for the Sun) and apparently played to more than two-and-a-half million fans during their last world tour. Obviously some people still love them and that's very clear on their second live DVD, We Come In Pieces
The tour had been an unqualified success with the band playing to over .
Placebo concert in Brixton Academy, London, on 28 September 2010, the final show of the Battle for the Sun Tour. Placebo - A Million Little Pieces. Pink Floyd - Division Bell (1994 studio album). Placebo - Begin The End HD.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|Battle For Brixton|
|3||Battle For The Sun|
|6||Every You Every Me|
|9||The Never-Ending Why|
|14||For What Its Worth|
|15||Song To Say Goodbye|
|16||The Bitter End|
|17||Trigger Happy Hands|
|20||Taste In Men|
|Bonus Live Tracks|
|22||Speak In Tongues|
|23||For What It's Worth|
|26||Trigger Happy Hands|
|Coming Up For Air|
Film Director – Charlie Targett-Adams
|28||Trigger Happy Hands
Art Direction – Ethan TombmanDirector Of Photography – Mattias KeonigswierserExecutive-Producer – Jason BotkinFilm Director – Andreas Nilsson Film Editor – Ben Campbell Film Producer – Marisol AragonWritten-By – Andreas Nilsson , Jeff Tetreault
- Copyright (c) – Elevator Lady Ltd
- Licensed To – Eagle Rock Entertainment Ltd.
- Manufactured By – AMZ Mídia Industrial S.A.
- Distributed By – AMZ Mídia Industrial S.A.
- Licensed From – ST2 Music Ltda.
- Filmed At – Brixton Academy
- Recorded At – Brixton Academy
- Recorded At – Paleo Festival
- Recorded At – Summer Sonic Festival
- Recorded At – Area 4 Festival
- Recorded At – OpenAir St. Gallen
- Recorded At – Pukkelpop
- Artwork, Design – Anthony Crook
- Authoring – Sebastian Hagemeister
- Bass, Vocals – Stefan Olsdal
- Drums – Steve Forrest
- Executive-Producer [for Eagle Rock Entertainment] – Geoff Kempin, Terry Shand
- Executive-Producer [for Riverman Management] – Alex Weston, Angus Blue
- Executive-Producer [Live, for JA Digital] – Julie Jakobek
- Film Director [Live] – Paul Shyvers
- Film Director, Photography [Tour] – Charlie Targett-Adams
- Film Producer [Live] – Emma Carter
- Guitar, Vocals – Brian Molko
- Management – Riverman Management*
NotesArtwork © 2011 Elevator Lady Limited © 2011 Elevator Lady Limited, exclusively licensed to Eagle Rock Entertainment Ltd.
An Eagle Vision release. Eagle Vision is a division of Eagle Rock Entertainment Ltd. Released by ST2 Music Ltda.
179 Mins - 1080i High Definition 16x9 (1.78:1)
Battle For Brixton: LPCM Stereo, Dolby Digital 5.1, DTS-HD Master Audio
Coming Up For Air: LPCM Stereo
Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Español, Français
Includes a 8-page booklet with photos and credits.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 898103 180902
- Barcode (Scanned): 7898103180902
- Matrix / Runout (Outer Layer): 102599 L0
- Matrix / Runout (Inner Layer): 102600 L1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LZ08
- Mould SID Code (Inner Ring, Mirrored): IFPI 542L
- Other (Batch ID): AA2000
|EREDV911||Placebo||We Come In Pieces (2xDVD-V, NTSC, Dig)||Elevator Music||EREDV911||UK||2011|
|ERBRD5108||Placebo||We Come In Pieces (Blu-ray, Multichannel)||Eagle Vision||ERBRD5108||UK||2011|
|ERBRD5108||Placebo||We Come In Pieces (Blu-ray)||Elevator Lady Ltd||ERBRD5108||UK||2011|
|BR 1444||Placebo||We Come In Pieces (Blu-ray-R, Unofficial)||Eagle Vision||BR 1444||Russia||2011|
|ST2D20783||Placebo||We Come In Pieces (DVD-V, NTSC)||Elevator Lady Ltd, Eagle Vision, ST2 Video||ST2D20783||Brazil||2011|