David Kent - David Kent FLAC album
Listen free to John David Kent – John David Kent (Goodbye Gone, I Want To Be and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
look for it on johndavidkent.
View the profiles of people named David Kent.
David Kent (born 1941) is an Australian music historian and pop culture writer. Kent produced the Kent Music Report, compiling the national music chart from May 1974 to 1996; it was known as the Australian Music Report from 1987. The music reports were a weekly listing of the National Top 100 chart positions of singles and albums.
Andrew Kent was Bowie’s photographer during this period, and his new book Behind the Curtain offers a strikingly intimate look at an artist during a galvanizing and challenging time. Even in a decade of constant change for David Bowie, the years 1975 and 1976 were especially transformative. With hits like Fame and Young Americans, he’d achieved the American superstardom he’d long desired, embraced it and all of its excesses - and tired of it just as quickly
Слушать david kent онлайн. David Guetta Nicki Minaj Flo Rida. Where Them Girls At. 3:47.
John David Kent, 2011. John David Kent, 2011.
David Kent (6) – David Kent. Label: Epic – ARE 38134. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. I own this album, but cannot find anything about David Kent or any of his songs on the internet. Can anyone help me? Reply See 1 reply Notify me Helpful.
John David Kent is keeping busy these days. Between playing in France, booking shows in Texas, his radio tour and the upcoming release of his new CD, Kent doesn't seem to have any problems finding something to do. All the more reason we were happy that JD could take time out of his busy schedule to stop by and let us in on the latest. More importantly, he talked about his newest single, 'Until We Turn Around'. He told us, "A common theme throughout the album is I think is just kind of 'summertime', light-hearted, have a good time with your boys, with your girl, that kind of thing. it was good with the single dropping to in.
|A1||What They Say||3:52|
|A2||Nothing But Trouble||4:03|
|A3||Playing It Cool||3:20|
|B1||Willing To Fight||4:36|
|B2||I'm Hers, She's Mine||3:00|
|B3||The Way I Do||3:35|
|B4||Again And Again||3:50|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Published By – Cactus Industries Music Inc.
- Recorded At – Mediasound
- Mixed At – Mediasound
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Manufactured By – Epic Records
- Record Company – CBS Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Carrollton, GA
- Arranged By [Vocal] – Marie Burns (tracks: B1)
- Artwork [Cover Design] – Allen Weinberg
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Howie Kates III
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Michael Peter Starmer
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Jeff Steele
- Lead Vocals, Keyboards, Written-By, Arranged By – David Kent
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Percussion – David Longworth (tracks: A1, A4, B1, B5)
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Don Hunstein
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Antonin Kratochvil
NotesStyle is AOR, Pomp Rock.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7464-38134-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, Etched): GI AL 38134-1H
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, Etched): GI BL 38134-1G
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A & B, stamped): STERLING
- Rights Society: ASCAP