The Four Tops - Tonight! FLAC album
Sharing from my vinyl collection THE FOUR TOPS. Their 1981 vinyl album titled "TONIGHT". Keeping the music in vinyl alive, hope your enjoy
Four Tops Four Tops 1964 скачать в mp3 на телефон или слушайте песню Four Tops - Ain't No Woman (Like The One I've Got), Four Tops - Walk Away Renee и другие популярные треки и рингтоны.
Four Tops is the 1965 self-titled debut studio album by the American vocal group the Four Tops. The album was written and produced by the Motown's main writing/producing team nd. Four Tops includes the singles "Baby I Need Your Loving", "Without the One You Love (Life's Not Worth While)", and "Ask the Lonely". Side 1. "Baby I Need Your Loving" (Holland–Dozier–Holland). Without the One You Love (Life's Not Worth While)" (Holland–Dozier–Holland).
This is a listing of all the singles and albums released by Motown singing group The Four Tops. Throughout their career, twenty-four of their singles reached the Billboard Top 40 with seven of them reaching the top ten and two of them reaching on the chart. An additional twenty-one have reached the UK Top 40 with ten reaching the top ten and one reaching on the chart.
Tonight! The Four Tops. Tonight I'm Gonna Love You All Over Lyrics.
The Four Tops Tonight. By the time the Four Tops moved to Casablanca Records in the early '80s, they were cold commercially and, vocal prowess aside, bore little resemblance to the soul group that achieved superstardom on Motown (or even the one that had enjoyed success on ABC in the early to mid-'70s). This 1981 album does have the big hit "When She Was My Girl," which narrowly missed the pop Top Ten, as well as a couple tracks ("Don't Walk Away" and "Tonight I'm Gonna Love You All Over") that were smaller hits in the .
This album has an average beat per minute of 110 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 76/144 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Album starts at 100BPM, ends at 106BPM (+6), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Four Tops. The Best Of The Four Tops.
The Four Tops are a vocal quartet from Detroit, Michigan, USA, who helped to define the city's Motown sound of the 1960s. The group's repertoire has included soul music, R&B, disco, adult contemporary, doo-wop, jazz, and show tunes. Founded as the Four Aims, lead singer Levi Stubbs, Abdul "Duke" Fakir, Renaldo "Obie" Benson and Lawrence Payton remained together for over four decades, performing from 1953 until 1997 without a change in personnel.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. Photo of Four Tops - Tonight! More albums of Four Tops: Greatest Hits. It's The Way) Nature Planned It, I'll Never Change.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||When She Was My Girl
Written-By – Larry Gottlieb, Marc Blatte
|A2||Don't Walk Away
Written-By – Jerry Knight
|A3||Tonight I'm Gonna Love You All Over
Written-By – Michael Williams*, Rick Ferguson
|A4||Who's Right, Who's Wrong
Written-By – Kenny Loggins, Richard Page
|B1||Let Me Set You Free
Written-By – David Wolfert, Sandy Linzer
|B2||From A Distance
Written-By – Henry Gaffney
|B3||Something To Remember
Written-By – David Wolfert, Sandy Linzer
|B4||All I Do
Written-By – C. Paul*, M. Broadnax*, S. Wonder*
|B5||I'll Never Leave You Again
Written-By – Bill Allen , Earl Klugh, Fred Bridges, George Martin, Lawrence Payton
- Record Company – Fonogram, S.A.
- Distributed By – Fonogram, S.A.
- Manufactured By – COFASA
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Printed By – Gráficas Foco, S.A.
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Recorded At – RCA Recording Studios
- Arranged By [Rhythm] – Bill Meyers, David Wolfert (tracks: B1, B2), Greg Mathieson (tracks: B3)
- Arranged By [Vocals] – Lawrence Payton
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Montxo Algora
- Bass – Henry Davis (tracks: B2), Nathan East, Neil Jason (tracks: B4), Neil Stubenhaus
- Bass [String Bass] – Ron Carter
- Bells [Orchestra Bells] – David Friedman, David Wolfert
- Concertmaster – Elliott Rossoff*
- Contractor [Musical, L.a.] – Mr. Frank DeCaro*
- Contractor [Musical, N.y.] – Phil Medley
- Coordinator [Production] – Linda Gerrity
- Design – Bob Heimall*
- Drums – Jeff Porcaro
- Engineer [Assistant, Cherokee Recording Studios] – Brad Gliderman*, Larry Rebhun*
- Engineer [Cherokee Recording Studios] – Al Schmidt*
- Engineer [Rca Recording Studios] – Dennis Ferrante
- Executive-Producer – Charles Koppelman
- Flugelhorn – Joe Shepley, Lou Soloff*
- Flute – George Marge, Seldon Powell
- Guitar – Carlos Rios, David Williams , David Wolfert
- Guitar [Nylon String] – Greg Poiree* (tracks: B5)
- Mastered By – JA*
- Oboe – George Marge
- Organ – Ralph Schuckett
- Percussion – Crusher Bennett*, Richard Crooks
- Photography By – Greg Heisler*
- Piano – Bill Meyers, Greg Mathieson (tracks: B3)
- Piano [Acoustic] – Ralph Schuckett (tracks: A1, B5)
- Producer – David Wolfert, David Wolfert
- Soloist, Saxophone – Tom Saviano
- Soloist, Synthesizer – Kashif (tracks: B4), Ralph Schuckett (tracks: B3)
- Synthesizer – David Wolfert, Ed Walsh, Kashif, Ralph Schuckett
- Vibraphone [Vibes] – David Friedman
Produced for the Entertainment Company
Rhythm tracks recorded at
- Cherokee Recording Studios, Los Angeles, CA
All other recoding and mixing at
- RCA Recording Studios, NYC
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 64 80 058-A
- Matrix / Runout: 64 80 058-B
- Rights Society: SGAE
- Depósito Legal: M. 28795-1981
|6480 058||The Four Tops*||Tonight! (LP, Album)||Casablanca||6480 058||Germany||1981|
|NBLP 7258, 7180 056||The Four Tops*||Tonight! (LP, Album)||Casablanca, Casablanca||NBLP 7258, 7180 056||US||1981|
|6480 058||The Four Tops*||Tonight! (LP, Album, RE)||Casablanca||6480 058||UK||1982|
|6480 058||The Four Tops*||Tonight! (LP, Album)||Casablanca, PolyGram||6480 058||Portugal||1981|
|800 049-2||The Four Tops*||Tonight! (CD, Album, RE)||Casablanca||800 049-2||Germany||1983|