nf - Perception FLAC album
NF - Perception (Full Album). Nf eminem & logic.
Listen to Perception by NF on Deezer.
The album reached No. 1 on the Billboard 200.
NF. Released October 6, 2017. Perception Tracklist. What has NF said about the album? NF: It’s about my perception, but if you look at the cover, for example, it could be from anyone in the world. The whole story behind the cover describes me. You see me in a cell with the keys in my hand, but the doors are still locked.
Nate Feuerstein – better known as NF – delivers a fine third studio album with ‘Perception. Question: What makes Christian rap Christian rap? Does it require explicitly spreading the gospel, or does it mean the music is simply devoid of secular things? Honestly, it depends on who you ask and the rapper himself. NF is considered to be a Christian rapper. He doesn’t curse and eschews un-Christian subject matter. Nonetheless, Nate Feuerstein isn’t boring or the least bit square.
Rapper NF notches his first No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart - and first top 10 - as his third full-length studio album, Perception, debuts atop the list. Still, Perception’s launch is the smallest for a No. 1-debuting album in 2017 and the fifth-smallest unit total for a No. 1 album overall since the chart began ranking titles by consumption units in late 2014. More on that in just a momen.
Ultimately, Perception essentially consists of NF spending an hour yelling at listeners about his thinly-veiled insecurities while simultaneously bragging about how great he is. There are a few glimmers of quality scattered throughout the album, but it grows increasingly hard to look over its continued inadequacies.
Album · 2017 · 16 Songs. Perception NF. Hip-Hop/Rap. Listen on Apple Music. An inspiring third album from the dexterous Michigan rapper.
Just a year after the release of his sophomore LP, Michigan rapper NF issued Perception, his third album in as many years. The chart-topping effort was more of the same for the artist: raw and dark, balancing intense bloodletting with the occasional radio-friendly banger. With production and delivery that still sounded quite similar to Eminem at his most serious, Perception didn't do much to distance NF from comparisons to his predecessor.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||10 Feet Down
Featuring – Ruelle
|B2||Let You Down||3:32|
|C2||If You Want Love||3:19|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records
- Marketed By – Caroline Records
- Manufactured By – Caroline Records
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Mastered At – Chris Athens Mastering
- A&R – Brad O'Donnell
- Art Direction – Joshua Wurzelbacher, Nate Feuerstein
- Mastered By – Chris Athens, Mike Bozzi
- Photography – Taylor Sweet
- Post Production – Vinnie Alibrandi
- Producer – Brendon Coe (tracks: 15), David Garcia (tracks: 4, 8, 14 & 16)
- Producer, Drum Programming – Cameron Doyle (tracks: 7)
- Producer, Mixed By, Programmed By – Tommee Profitt
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 602557886733
- Barcode (Printed): 6 02557 88673 3
- ASIN: B002724601
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): B002724601-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): B002724601-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): B002724601-C
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): B002724601-D
|B002513702||nf||Perception (CD, Album)||Capitol Records||B002513702||US||2017|
|00602567290919||nf||Perception (CD, Album)||Capitol Records||00602567290919||Europe||2017|