Passengers - Original Soundtracks 1 FLAC album
Original Soundtracks 1 is a studio album recorded by rock band U2 and Brian Eno under the pseudonym Passengers as a side project. It was produced by Eno and was released on 6 November 1995.
Passengers - Original Soundtracks 1 скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве, либо слушайте песню DeStijl feat. Peter Hook - Dark Passenger, Hunter As a Horse - The Passenger, Siouxsie And The Banshees - The Passenger, Robben - I Am a Passenger, DeStijl feat.
Original Soundtracks 1 is a studio album recorded by rock band U2 and Brian Eno under the pseudonym Passengers as a side project. The album is a collection of songs written for mostly imaginary films (the exceptions being songs for Ghost in the Shell, Miss Sarajevo, and Beyond the Clouds).
Original Soundtracks 1 (Cass, Album). Original Soundtracks 1 (CD, Album). Original Soundtracks 1 (CD, Album, Promo). Island Records, Mercury.
Passengers:Original Soundtracks 1. Passengers Motoi Sakuraba Format: Audio Cassette. Original Soundtracks 1. "Please retry". Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). This album is the best from 90s U2 alongside Achtung Baby. Zooropa wasn't equally strong all the way through and Pop didn't always have the best mixes of songs due to it's being rushed out. IMO few albums since have contained so many great tracks. I wish U2 and their collaborators tried to not be so commercial with later albums and attempted to make another set as strong as this one.
Experimental Rock Passengers. Band Name Passengers. Album Name Original Soundtracks 1. Type Album.
Adventure Movie Soundtracks Drama Movie Soundtracks Romance Movie Soundtracks. Passengers Soundtrack. soundtrackmania December 21, 2016. The soundtrack to Passengers, a 2016 Movie, tracklist, listen to all 17 full soundtrack songs, play 26 sample OST music & 1 trailer tracks. View who sings all the songs used in the movie. Read scene descriptions after the film plays at the cinema.
Passengers: Original Soundtracks 1. Hot Press November 15, 1995. Really, matters could be far, far, far better organised! Which is probably why U2 have allied with Brian Eno to transmute into Passengers.
Passengers - Original Soundtracks 1 (Original Soundtrack, 1995).
Original Soundtracks 1 is a 1995 album recorded by U2 and Brian Eno under the pseudonym Passengers. It is a collection of songs written for mostly imaginary movies. Because it is highly experimental, bespeaking the increasing influence of Brian Eno on the band, Island Records was reluctant to release it as a U2 album, so the invented name was devised instead. There is some argument amongst U2 fans as to whether this is considered a U2 album or not, but it is usually not included in the band's discography, due to the pseudonym it was released under
Tracklist Hide Credits
Saxophone – David Herbert Synthesizer [Rhythm] – Larry Mullen Jnr*
|3||Your Blue Room
Narrator – Adam ClaytonOrgan – The Edge
|4||Always Forever Now
Arranged By [Strings] – Paul BarrettSequenced By [Sequencer] – Des Broadbery
|5||A Different Kind Of Blue
Vocals – Brian Eno
Piano – Bono
Arranged By [Strings] – Craig ArmstrongOther [Italian Translation] – Anna MazzarottoTenor Vocals – Luciano Pavarotti
Vocals, Written-By [Co-writer] – Holi
|9||One Minute Warning
Sequenced By [Rhythm Sequence] – Larry Mullen Jnr*Synthesizer [Additional] – Holger ZschenderleinVoice – Holi
|10||Corpse (These Chains Are Way Too Long)
Saxophone – David Herbert Vocals – The Edge
|11||Elvis Ate America
Engineer, Vocals [Call Vocal], Recorded By [Rhythm Track], Written-By [Co-writer] – Howie B*
|13||Theme From The Swan||3:24|
|14||Theme From Let's Go Native||3:07|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram International Music B.V.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram International Music B.V.
- Published By – Blue Mountain Music
- Published By – Mother Music
- Published By – Taiyo Music Uni.
- Published By – PolyGram International Music Publishing B.V.
- Published By – Opal Music
- Published By – Upala Music Inc.
- Licensed To – Island Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Westside Studios
- Recorded At – Hanover Quay Studios
- Art Direction [Sleeve & Concept] – Brian Eno, Cally
- Bass – Adam Clayton
- Chorus, Sequenced By, Synthesizer, Other [Strategies, Treatments] – Brian Eno
- Coordinator [Studio Co-ordinator] – David Herbert
- Design [Apple Mapping] – Rob Crane
- Design [Cutting Floor] – Richard Baker
- Design [Front Cover Illustration] – Theodor Rotrekl
- Drums, Percussion – Larry Mullen Jnr*
- Edited By – Brian Eno, Rob Kirwan
- Edited By [Digital] – Stewart Whitmore
- Engineer – Danton Supple (tracks: 1 to 10, 12 to 14)
- Engineer [Assistant At Metropolis] – Ruadhri Cushnan
- Engineer [Assistant To Howie B] – Fiach Cooling
- Engineer [Assistant] – Rob Kirwan
- Featuring [Extra Passengers] – Holi , Howie B*, Luciano Pavarotti
- Guitar, Chorus [Chorus Voices] – The Edge
- Liner Notes – Ben O'Rian, C.S.J. Bofop*
- Management [Album Production Manager] – Anne-Louise Kelly
- Management [Assistant Album Production Manager] – Candida Bottaci
- Management [Manager Of U2] – Paul McGuinness
- Mastered By – Arnie Acosta
- Mixed By – Brian Eno, Howie B*
- Music By – Adam Clayton, Bono, Brian Eno, Larry Mullen Jnr.*, The Edge
- Recorded By [Assistant On Original Recordings] – Lee Philips
- Scratches, Other [Treatments] – Howie B*
- Technician [Post Production And Supervision] – Cheryl Engels
- Technician [Studio Crew] – Dallas Schoo, Dennis Sheehan, Des Broadbery, Fraser McAlister, Rab McAllister, Rob Kirwan, Sam O'Sullivan, Stuart Morgan
- Vocals, Guitar – Bono
NotesFront Cover Illustration c/o Aura•Pont, Prague
Includes a 10 panel Insert which features front cover art, descriptions of the films, credits and artwork.
Original Soundtracks 1:
1: From The Film "United Colours Of Plutonium"
2: From "Slug" (Peter Von Heineken, Germany)
3: From "Par-Delà Les Nuages/Beyond The Clouds" (Michelangelo Antonioni, Wim Wenders, Italy)
4: End Titles From "Always Forever Now" (John Leng Qi, Hong Kong)
5: From "An Ordinary Day" (Lurlene Clewman, USA)
6: From From "Par-Delà Les Nuages/Beyond The Clouds" (Michelangelo Antonioni, Wim Wenders, Italy)
7: From The Film "Miss Sarajevo" (Bill Carter, USA)
8: From "Ito Okashi/Something Beautiful" (Rita Takashina, Fukushima)
9: From "Ghost In The Shell" (Mamuri Oshii, Japan)
10: From "Gibigiane/Reflections" (Aldo Gianniccolo, Milan)
11: From The Film "Elvis Ate America" (Jeff Koons, New York)
12: From "Hypnotize (Love Me 'Til Dawn)" (Peter Sedgeley, London)
13: From "The Swan" (Joseph Mamat, Hungary)
14: From "Let's Go Native" (Rodger Vuijkers, South Africa, Unreleased)
Recorded and mixed at Westside Studios (London) and Hanover, Dublin.
Thanks to Robbie Adams, Marius De Vries, Nick Angel, Gavin Friday, Candice Hanson, Osmond J. Kilkenny III
Holi appears courtesy Resurgence and Funhouse Inc., Japan.
Howie B is published by Sony Music.
Luciano Pavarotti appears courtesy of The Decca Recording Company Limited.
Brian Eno's company is Opal Ltd, London.
Thank you to Anthea Norman-Taylor and James Topham
All tracks published by Blue Mountain Music (UK), Mother Music (Rep. Of Ireland), Taiyo Music Uni. (Japan) and PolyGram International Music Publishing B.V. (R.O.W.) and Opal Music, except in North America by Upala Music Inc./BMI.
℗ 1995 PolyGram International Music B.V. © 1995 PolyGram International Music B.V.
The coypright in this sound recording and artwork is owned by PolyGram International Music B.V. and is exclusively licensed to Island Records Ltd in the UK.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 31452 41662 9
- Barcode (scanned): 731452416629
- Matrix / Runout: PMDC FRANCE 524 166_2 90 L7
- Price Code: PY 811
- Label Code: LC0407
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
|524 166-2, CID 8043||Passengers||Original Soundtracks 1 (CD, Album)||Island Records, Island Records||524 166-2, CID 8043||Europe||1995|
|9900004||Passengers||Original Soundtracks 1 (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Flower Pop Records||9900004||1999|
|314-524 166-4||Passengers||Original Soundtracks 1 (Cass, Album)||Island Records||314-524 166-4||US||1995|
|314-524 166-2||Passengers||Original Soundtracks 1 (CD, Album)||Island Records||314-524 166-2||Canada||1995|
|PHCR-1800||Passengers||Original Soundtracks 1 (CD, Album, Promo)||Island Records, Mercury||PHCR-1800||Japan||1995|