Cosmic - Cosmic LP FLAC album
B1 18:57 Cosmic Serenade B2 24:12 Cosmic Message B3 28:55 Cosmic Voice B4 31:45 Baila Bahiana
Слушать песню DEE D. JACKSON – COSMIC CURVES (FULL Album 1978) онлайн или скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве (320 кбит/с) на телефон (Android, Iphone) вы можете на сайте MusicId. ru, а также другие популярные треки и рингтоны.
Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Santa Maria Pressing. Country: US. Released: 1973. Genre: Rock, Folk, World, & Country. Matrix, Runout (Label): AL 32156. Matrix, Runout (Label): BL 32156.
The Zodiac - Cosmic Sounds - a Concept Album 1967 - The idea began in 1967 with Jac Holzman,and hired Alex Hassilev, a member of The Limeliters, to produce it. Hassilev in turn brought in Mort Garson, to write the music. With its traditional rock instruments alongside early synths and electronics, exotic percussion, sitars, harpsichords, bells and other effects. Mort Garson helped in the writing (he also recorded a 12 LP set of the zodiac himself called Signs of the Zodiac in 1969 on A&M, each sign sold separately). The instruments included the usual rock setup of guitar, bass, and drums, plus flute, sitar, Moog, electric harpsichord, and Hammond organ. Narration reminds me of Jim Morrison, I guess intentional given the massive success Elektra had with The Doors. Although I don't know a whole lot about Cyrus Faryar, he was apparently involved in the folk scene.
A "Cosmic Disco" Production, Lazise (VR). Recorded and Mixed at Sandy's Recording Studio, Vicenza (Italy). Mastered at Elettroformati. Special Thanks to - B. Loda. Matrix, Runout (Run-Out Side A): PD 06-62 LP A. Matrix, Runout (Run-Out Side B): PD 06-62 LP B. Other Versions (5 of 6) View All. Cat.
Cosmic Funk (LP, Album). Flying Dutchman, Flying Dutchman, Flying Dutchman. BDL1-0591, BDL 1-0591, BXL1-0591. Great funky jazz album. Only thing that I utterly hate on this album is the really bad vocals luckily the instrumentals are what are the real meat of this album. The instrumentals are top notch with a very eastern melodic fortitude and the band is tight. Reply Notify me 1 Helpful. Flying Dutchman, Flying Dutchman. BDL1-0591, BDL 1-0591. Lonnie Liston Smith And The Cosmic Echoes. Cosmic Funk (LP, Album).
Cosmic (stylized in all caps) is the debut studio album by American singer-songwriter Bazzi, released on April 12, 2018 through Bazzi's imprint, iamcosmic, and Atlantic. The album has peaked at number 14 on the US Billboard 200 chart and has been listed on a variety of international charts. The album was further affected by the commercial success of "Mine", which peaked at number 11 on the Billboard Hot 100.
Worst Album Covers Bad Album Lp Cover Record Collection Lps Cosmic Venus Spaceships Space Crafts. Venus Gang - Galactic Soul (1978). Music Album Covers Music Albums The Mike Soul Funk Record Collection Orchestra Vinyl Records Cosmic Lp Album. The Mike Theodore Orchestra - Cosmic Wind (1977).
Vinyl version of Cosmic Church's farewell album. 425gsm jacket with inside flloded in black. Svartidaudi - untitled, EP.
- Mastered At – Elettroformati
- Arranged By – Sangy, Saverio Gallucci (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Backing Vocals – Daniel B. Brunsom Jr. (tracks: A1 to A4), Donald Banks (tracks: A1 to A4), Joe Hawkins (tracks: A1 to A4), Julius Facchini (tracks: A1 to A4), Murphy Greene (tracks: A1 to A4), Sangy (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Bass – Onorino Tiburzi (tracks: B1 to B4), Sangy (tracks: A1 to A4, B4)
- Concept By [Conceived By] – Claudio Tosi Brandi, Daniele Baldelli
- Congas – Gabriele Castellani (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Coordinator – Maurizio Chiesura
- Cuica – Jean Pierre D'Ami (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Drums – Elio Tiburzi (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Engineer – Sandy Dian
- Keyboards – Mirko Galli (tracks: B4), Sangy (tracks: A1 to A4), Saverio Gallucci (tracks: B3)
- Mastered By – Antonio Colombo (tracks: A1 to A4, B4)
- Percussion – Gabriele Castellani (tracks: B1 to B4), Jean Pierre D'Ami (tracks: A1 to A4), Sangy (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Piano [Acoustic], Organ [Hammond] – Toto Torquati (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Producer – Sangy
- Rap – Murphy Greene (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Saxophone – Flavio Manfrin (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Sequenced By [Linn Drum] – Sangy (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Trombone – Julius Facchini (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Vocals – Mirko Galli (tracks: B4), Saverio Gallucci (tracks: B3)
- Written-By – D. Baldelli* (tracks: B1 to B4), E. Tiburzi* (tracks: B1 to B3), G. Castellani* (tracks: B1 to B3), M. Galli* (tracks: B4), O. Tiburzi* (tracks: B1 to B3), Sangy (tracks: A1 to A4, B4), S. Gallucci* (tracks: B1 to B3)
NotesA "Cosmic Disco" Production, Lazise (VR).
Recorded and Mixed at Sandy's Recording Studio, Vicenza (Italy).
Special thanks to B.Loda
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: S.I.A.E.
|CSM 33001||Cosmic||Cosmic LP (LP, Gat)||Il Discotto Productions||CSM 33001||Italy||1984|
|DPD 10260||Cosmic||Cosmic LP (2x12", Pic, RE)||Dig It International||DPD 10260||Italy||1994|
|DCD 10260||Cosmic , Sangy||Cosmic , Sangy - Cosmic (CD, Album)||Dig It International||DCD 10260||Italy||1994|
|CSM 33001||Cosmic||Cosmic LP (LP, Pic)||Cosmic||CSM 33001||Italy||Unknown|
|DMX 10145/1/2||Cosmic||Cosmic LP (2x12", RE, Gat)||Dig It International||DMX 10145/1/2||Italy||1994|