Black Sun Ensemble / Dead Chiefs - Captain Wormwood / Butterfly/Drop Of Sweat FLAC album
Black Sun Cult Lyrics: Каждую ночь меня тянет в бездну, Адское пекло с каленым железом, Меня ждет трон зла и хаоса жезл, Среди мертвых дам и их белых чресел, Черное солнце в инфернальном колодце.
A. –Black Sun Ensemble. B1 –Dead Chiefs B2 –Dead Chiefs. Captain Wormwood Mixed By, Mastered By – Eric Johnson Performer, Bass, Keyboards – Eric Johnson Performer, Drums – Otto TerroristPerformer, Flute – Joe E. FurnoPerformer.
Black Sun Ensemble - Starlight (CD, Album). Camera Obscura (2), Slowburn Records. Black Sun Ensemble, Dead Chiefs. Captain Wormwood Black Sun Ensemble, Dead Chiefs - Captain Wormwood, Butterfly/Drop Of Sweat (7", Single, Num, Pin).
Black Sun Ensemble Captain Wormwood - 2013 (guitar/drums only). Jesus Acedo's Final Interview 2/19/13. Top Songs By Black Sun Ensemble. 22. 2. Blues For Rainer. Black Sun Ensemble Feat. 14. 4. Captain Wormwood. 12. 5. Dove Of The Desert. 11. 6. Valley Of The Kings.
Iron Butterfly is an American rock band best known for the 1968 hit, providing a dramatic sound that led the way towards the development of hard rock and heavy metal music. Formed in San Diego, California, among band members who used to be "arch enemies", their heyday was the late 1960s, but the band has been reincarnated with various members with varying levels of success, with no new recordings since 1975
Captain Wormwood, Butterfly/Drop Of Sweat. All audio materials of Black Sun Ensemble are presented solely for information.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||–Black Sun Ensemble||Captain Wormwood
Mixed By, Mastered By – Eric Johnson Performer [Black Sun Ensemble:], Bass, Keyboards – Eric Johnson Performer [Black Sun Ensemble:], Drums – Otto TerroristPerformer [Black Sun Ensemble:], Flute – Joe E. FurnoPerformer [Black Sun Ensemble:], Guitar [Eye Of Horus Guitar] – Jesus AcedoPerformer [Black Sun Ensemble:], Percussion – Scott Kerr Written-By – Jesus Acedo
|B2||–Dead Chiefs||Drop Of Sweat|
- Recorded At – Chukshonrecordings
- Recorded At – Slowburn Studios
- Published By – Slow Burn Crow Music
- Published By – Slowburn Records
- Lacquer Cut At – Prairie Cat Mastering
- Pressed By – United Record Pressing
- Artwork [Cover] – Johanna Martinez
- Artwork [Record Label Art] – Patrick "Tripper" Dansdill*
- Illustration [Volac Drawing] – Boy Jupiter
- Lacquer Cut By – MJR*
- Liner Notes – B. Tapia*
- Liner Notes [Poem] – Jesus Acedo
- Mastered By – Gilbert Nagore (tracks: B1, B2)
- Mixed By – Raul Valenzuela (tracks: B1, B2)
- Performer [Dead Chiefs:], Bass, Backing Vocals [Backing Vox] – Raul Valenzuela (tracks: B1, B2)
- Performer [Dead Chiefs:], Drums, Percussion – Ralph Tapia (tracks: B1, B2)
- Performer [Dead Chiefs:], Guitar – Robert Lopez (tracks: B1, B2)
- Performer [Dead Chiefs:], Guitar, Vocals – Bernie Tapia (tracks: B1, B2)
- Recorded By – Gilbert Nagore (tracks: B1, B2), Raul Valenzuela (tracks: B1, B2)
- Written-By – Bernie Tapia (tracks: B1, B2)
Notesfront cover artwork MMXIII
Side A recorded at Slowburn Studio, Tucson Arizona USA Feburary 19, 2013. Published by Slow Burn Crow Music (BMI) 2013.
Thanks to TPAC, Dead Chiefs, Otto Terrorist, Jonathan Levitt, Chase Rigby, Ricky Tutaan, Carl Hall, and Fonda Insley.
B1 & B2 recorded at Chukshonrecordings.
Dead Chiefs would like to thank Jesus Acedo and Family, Black Sun Ensemble and you for supporting this record.
[labels, both sides:]
Published by SlowBurn Records ℗ 2013
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): A-1-A U-68786M-A PCMJR Ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): A-1-B U-68786M-B PCMJR Ⓤ
- Rights Society: BMI