Fleetwood Mac - Fleetwood Mac: 1969 To 1972 FLAC album
Fleetwood Mac: 1969 To 1972 - Разное от Fleetwood Mac. Вышел 2013г. В альбом вошло 44 треков.
Watch me unbox the Fleetwood Mac 1969 to 1972 Vinyl Box Set by Warner Music and Reprise Records
Drums – Mick Fleetwood. Guitar – Danny Kirwan. Guitar, Vocals – Bob Welch (tracks: E1 to H6), Jeremy Spencer (tracks: A1 to D5), Peter Green (2) (tracks: A1 to B7, I1, J1). Lacquer Cut By – Chris Bellman. 2013 Box set remastering of the first 4 Reprise albums of Fleetwood Mac on 140 gram vinyl, plus the 7" single for "Oh Well". This is for the US pressings.
Fleetwood Mac is the tenth studio album by British-American rock band Fleetwood Mac, released in July 1975 by Reprise Records. It was the band's second eponymous album, the first being their 1968 debut album. Among Fleetwood Mac fans, the album is often referred to as The White Album. This is the first Fleetwood Mac album to feature Lindsey Buckingham as guitarist and Stevie Nicks as vocalist, after Bob Welch departed the band in late 1974
Fleetwood Mac Interviewed By John Pidgeon. Crazy About the Blues. One Night Only - Live '68. Fleetwood Mac. 2008. Fleetwood Mac, Mr Wonderful. Modern Art of Music: The Best Dance Album.
Дискография британской группы Fleetwood Mac. Peter Green’s Fleetwood Mac (Blue Horizon, 1968). Mr. Wonderful (Blue Horizon, 1968). English Rose compilation (Epic, 1969-US only). The Pious Bird Of Good Omen (Blue Horizon 1969 - только в ВБ). Then Play On (Reprise, 1969). Fleetwood Mac In Chicago/Blues Jam In Chicago vols 1 & 2 (Blue Horizon, 1969). Greatest Hits (CBS Europe, 1971). The Original Fleetwood Mac (1967-8 записан, выпущен Blue Horizon 1971).
FLEETWOOD MAC: 1969-1972 features four complete albums – Then Play On (1969), Kiln House (1970), Future Games (1971) and Bare Trees (1972) – housed in a striking black slipcase. To ensure superb sound quality, Chris Bellman at Bernie Grundman Mastering cut the lacquers for all four albums. The records look as good as they sound thanks to authentically reproduced packages, including gatefolds for Then Play On and Kiln House and single sleeves for Future Games and Bare Trees. The set follows the band through an early transitional period. Although Kirwan was a dominant figure during the recording, penning half of the songs, this would ultimately be his last appearance on a Fleetwood Mac album.
The first thing that comes to mind when mentioning Fleetwood Mac is their seminal album Rumours. But the band’s pre- Rumours days are rich with bluesy offerings that are well worth revisiting on the new box set Fleetwood Mac: 1969 to 1972. This is a raw, young blues-fueled Fleetwood Mac and the sense of urgency to their music is on full display
Artist: Fleetwood Mac. Album: Fleetwood Mac 1969 to 1972. Format: MP3 320Kbps, FLAC.
|Then Play On|
|A1||Coming Your Way|
|A2||Closing My Eyes|
|A3||Fighting For Madge|
|A4||When You Say|
|A7||One Sunny Day|
|B1||Although The Sun Is Shining|
|B4||Searching For Madge|
|B7||Before The Beginning|
|C1||This Is The Rock|
|C3||Blood On The Floor|
|C4||Hi Ho Silver|
|C5||Jewel Eyed Judy|
|D4||Tell Me All The Things You Do|
|E1||Woman Of A Thousand Years|
|E3||What A Shame|
|F1||Sands Of Time|
|F3||Lay It All Down|
|F4||Show Me A Smile|
|G1||Child Of Mine|
|G4||Sunny Side Of Heaven|
|H4||Spare Me A Little Of Your Love|
|H6||Thoughts Of A Grey Day|
|I1||Oh Well - Pt. I|
|J1||Oh Well - Pt. II|
- Distributed By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Marketed By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Manufactured By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Lacquer Cut At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Pressed By – Record Technology Incorporated
- Bass – John McVie
- Cowbell, Congas – Mick Fleetwood (tracks: I1, J1)
- Drums – Mick Fleetwood
- Guitar – Danny Kirwan
- Guitar, Vocals – Bob Welch (tracks: E1 to H6), Jeremy Spencer (tracks: A1 to D5), Peter Green (tracks: A1 to B7, I1, J1)
- Lacquer Cut By – Chris Bellman
- Piano – Jeremy Spencer (tracks: C1 to D5, I1, J1)
- Piano, Vocals – Christine McVie (tracks: E1 to H6)
- Recorder, Cello – Peter Green (tracks: I1, J1)
- Saxophone – John Perfect (tracks: E1 to F4)
- Vocals – Danny Kirwan (tracks: C1 to H6)
NotesCopyright 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 2013.
2013 Box set remastering of the first 4 Reprise albums of Fleetwood Mac on 140 gram vinyl, plus the 7" single for "Oh Well". This is for the US pressings. Limited edition.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 81227 96535 8
- Matrix / Runout (Then Play On): R1-9000-A CB 12075.1
- Matrix / Runout (Then Play On): R1-9000-B CB 22075.2
- Matrix / Runout (Kiln House): R1-6408-A CB 22052.1
- Matrix / Runout (Kiln House): R1-6408-B CB 22052.2
- Matrix / Runout (Future Games): R1-6465-A CB 22037.1
- Matrix / Runout (Future Games): R1-6465-B CB 22037.2
- Matrix / Runout (Bare Trees): R1-2080-A CB 22038.1
- Matrix / Runout (Bare Trees): R1-2080-B CB 22038.2
- Matrix / Runout (Oh Well): R7-0883-A R-27659 CB
- Matrix / Runout (Oh Well): R7-0883-B R-27660 CB
|R1 535581, 8122796535||Fleetwood Mac||Fleetwood Mac: 1969 To 1972 (LP, Album, RE, RM + LP, Album, RE, RM + LP, Album,)||Reprise Records, Warner Music, Reprise Records, Warner Music||R1 535581, 8122796535||Europe||2013|