The Belles - Omertá FLAC album
The Belles download free and listen online.
Listen to albums and songs from The Belles.
This album has an average beat per minute of 116 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 63/176 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Album starts at 63BPM, ends at 109BPM (+46), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by The Belles. Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs.
Download The Belles - A Thousand Ships. Omerta: Best 2 songs. The Belles - So I, Sing 00:55. The Belles - Omerta 03:38. The Belles: best 2 tracks. The Belles - These Things Will Kill Me Idle Acres, 2004 04:15. The Belles - Star Witness Idle Acres, 2004 03:40.
807315 1 4012 0. The Belles. Time Flies When You're Losing Your Mind (CD, Album). 807315 1 4012 0. US. 2010. Singles & EPs.
Never Said Anything (EdRose Singles Mix). 124. Never Said Anything.
The Belles are a folk-rock band from Kansas, US featuring: Christopher Tolle - Guitars, Vocals Jake Cardwell - Percussion. Their new record "Time Flies When You're Losing Your Mind" will be released June 8th, 2010 on S-Curve Records. The Belles are also a 60's girl group, one of the exponents from the 60s garage music. Also, a Japanese band called Belles redirects here.
Omertá (Italian pronunciation: ) is the debut full-length album by American heavy metal band Adrenaline Mob. The album was released on March 13, 2012 in North America by Elm City Music, and on March 19 in Europe through Century Media Records. Omertá was produced by Adrenaline Mob and mixed by Jay Ruston. All songs written by Mike Orlando and Russell Allen andunless otherwise noted. Russell Allen - vocals. Mike Orlando - guitars, bass, talk-box on Psychosane. Mike Portnoy - drums.
Download free The Belles - Omertá. Related tracks or music albums. Salvatore Adamo - Mes Belles Erreurs. Belles Will Ring - Crystal Theatre. Rock Et Belles Oreilles - C'est Nono Noel. Belles In Monica - What D'Ya Need. Julie Pietri - Les Plus Belles Chansons. Frédo Gardoni - Une Java, Les Belles Petites. Peter, Paul & Mary - Les plus belles chansons de.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||So I, Sing||0:56|
|2||(Who Will Be) Here To Hear?||3:01|
|3||Never Said Anything||3:35|
|4||You Can't Have It All
Bass – Brian EverardPercussion – Ricco Middle Constaneta
Bass – Rupert Piper Constaneta
Bass – Brian Everard
|9||His Undoing, Was His Undoing||2:19|
|11||A Thousand Ships||4:14|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Lakeshore Records LLC.
- Copyright (c) – Lakeshore Records LLC.
- Recorded At – Underground Sound Studio, Lawrence
- Recorded At – Horses Rule!
- Recorded At – The Bakery
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Jack Cardmack
- Drums [Drum Kit], Tambourine, Chimes [Bar Chimes], Percussion – Jake Cardwell
- Keyboards, Programmed By [Programming] – Peter Buxton
- Layout – Joe Chavez
- Management [Legal] – Matthew T. Kaplan, Esq.
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Ed Rose
- Photography By [Band Photo] – Allison Schultz
- Producer – Peter Buxton, The Belles
- Recorded By – Christopher Tolle, Peter M. Buxton*
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass, Keyboards, Lap Steel Guitar – Christopher Tolle
- Written-By, Arranged By – Christopher Tolle
Recorded at Underground Sound/Horses Rule!/The Bakery and Chris' room in Lawrence, Kansas June 12th-18th, 2002
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 780163371529
- Matrix / Runout: 3431-LKS33715
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LT05
- Mould SID Code: IFPI A603
- Other (Mould Stamp): RAINBO CA
|EAT007CD||The Belles||Omertá (CD, Album)||Eat Sleep Records||EAT007CD||UK||2003|
|SINCD62||The Belles||Omertá (CD, Album)||Sinnamon Records||SINCD62||Spain||2004|
|EAT007CDX||The Belles||Omertá (CD, Album)||Eat Sleep Records||EAT007CDX||UK||2003|