Green Day - Dookie FLAC album
Green Day's 1994 album
Покупайте и продавайте винил и компакт-диски, формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Green Day.
Dookie is the third studio album by American rock band Green Day, released on February 1, 1994 by Reprise Records. The band's first collaboration with producer Rob Cavallo, it was recorded in late 1993 at Fantasy Studios in Berkeley, California. Written mostly by frontman Billie Joe Armstrong, the album is mostly based around his personal experiences, with themes such as boredom, anxiety, relationships, and sexuality
Авторы текста и музыки. Tré Cool, Mike Dirnt, Billie Joe Armstrong. Авторы текста и музыки.
Dookie is Green Day’s best selling and arguably most important album. Released February 1, 1994, the album is the band’s third studio album. The album was Green Day’s first production with the major record label Reprise. Most importantly, Dookie allowed Green Day to blast from virtually unknown band to one of the most important in launching pop punk in the mainstream. The genre-defining album subsequently turned Green Day into a genre-defining band. As the lead single to the album, Longview helped boost Dookie’s success
From: Walter Y. Tien Subject: CRD: Green Day - Dookie. Here's the entire album. Please send me any revisions if you thing I Goofed or made a typo somewhere. Tune 1/2 step down Lower case single note.
A band with Green Day’s momentum and punk pedigree was obvious bait for the major labels. Still, it was Armstrong’s voice, sneering and congested, that initially put one A&R exec off of Green Day’s demo. Luckily, he passed it to his producing partner, Rob Cavallo, whose father had been Prince’s manager circa Purple Rain and who, despite signing respected . pop-punks the Muffs, was sorely in need of a hit. He found one. Co-produced by Cavallo and the band themselves, Green Day’s Dookie was released on February 1, 1994. Still, he gave Dookie an A-, and the album made it onto the Voice’s 1994 Pazz & Jop year-end critics’ poll at No. 12. But the backlash against Green Day in the pages of Maximumrocknroll was real and visceral.
Renews automatically. Sample this album Artist (Sample). It started a Green Day renaissance and I had to listen to "Dookie" again and I re-discovered how great the album is. I don't like it as much as when I was a teenager, but it passes the test of time and I still enjoy listening to it. Any teenager out there should check out this album. Many adults may enjoy it too. I miss the days when I blasted this album through my car's speakers, repeatedly.
Band Name Green Day. Album Name Dookie. Released date 01 February 1994. Labels Reprise Records. Music StylePunk-Rock. Members owning this album167.
Released in February 1994, Green Day’s third album-and first for a major label-was like a glass of cold water in the face. First off, it was catchy. Not in an oblique, theoretical way, but in a way that was vibrant, sweet, immediate-it wanted to please. Snotty, charming, and lighthearted, Dookie was the album that put alt-rock’s feet back on the ground. Dookie Green Day. Alternative.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Having A Blast||2:44|
|5||Welcome To Paradise||3:44|
|10||When I Come Around||2:58|
Words By – Mike Dirnt
|13||In The End||1:46|
|14.2||All By Myself||1:38|
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Reprise Records
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Green Daze Music
- Copyright (c) – Jim Henson Productions, Inc.
- Pressed By – Cinram GmbH
- Booking – ICM
- Engineer – Neil King*
- Engineer [Additional] – Casey McCrankin'*
- Illustration [Cover] – Richie Bucher
- Management – Cahn-Man
- Mixed By – Green Day, "Huckle" Jerry Finn*, Rob*
- Music By – Green Day
- Photography By – Ken Schles
- Producer – Green Day, Rob Cavallo
- Words By – Billie Joe* (tracks: 1 to 11, 13, 14)
NotesTrack 14.2 is a hidden track starting 4:08 into track 14.
This release is a variation of another European edition. The other version lacks the black background for the catalogue number on the lower rear cover.
© ℗ 1994 Reprise Records for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe.
Music © 1994 Green Daze Music ASCAP except "Welcome To Paradise" © 1991 Green Daze Music ASCAP.
Photography: Ernie © Jim Henson Productions, Inc.
16-page booklet with lyrics
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 9362-45529-2 5
- Barcode (Scanned): 093624552925
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0322
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, 2, 4): [Warner logo] CD 936245529-2.6 V01
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): [Warner logo] CD 936245529-2.6 V01 LQR
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5): [Warner logo] CD 936245529-2.7 V01 LQR
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 2, 4): IFPI L012
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L016
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI L016
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 05P5
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 05L2
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 052S
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 057S
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 052S
- Price Code: WE 835
|9 45529-2||Green Day||Dookie (CD, Album, ARC)||Reprise Records||9 45529-2||US||1994|
|9362-45529-1||Green Day||Dookie (LP, Album, Unofficial, Blu)||Reprise Records||9362-45529-1||Germany||Unknown|
|1-45529, 9 45529-1||Green Day||Dookie (LP, Album, RE, Pin)||Reprise Records, Reprise Records||1-45529, 9 45529-1||US||1994|
|9362-45795-2||Green Day||Dookie (CD, Album, RP, Gre)||Reprise Records||9362-45795-2||Europe||Unknown|
|198593||Green Day||Dookie (Cass, Album)||Reprise Records||198593||Chile||1994|