Saga - Sagacity FLAC album
With SAGA's new album "Sagacity", the Canadian progressive rockers manage to keep their characteristic sound alive while . SAGA welcomes you with an enjoyable familiarity and an album full of 12 progressive rock anthems.
Album · 2014 · 21 Songs.
Saga is the first studio album by the Canadian progressive rock band Saga and was originally released 8 April 1978. True to the album's legendary status among the fans, there are no Saga concerts without material from the debut. Humble Stance" is very high on the fan favourites' list and therefore a mainstay of the setlists. The song features on all the band's regular live releases. How Long", "Tired World (Chapter Six)", "Perfectionist" and "Ice Nice" are also often played live.
20/20 is the twentieth studio album by Canadian rock band Saga. The album marked the return of original singer Michael Sadler. The album charted at No. 13 in Germany, the highest since their 1985 release Behaviour. All songs written by Saga. Michael Sadler – vocals. Ian Crichton – guitars. Jim Crichton – bass, keyboards. Jim Gilmour – keyboards, vocals. Brian Doerner – drums, percussion.
Nom de l'album Sagacity. Date de parution 27 Juin 2014. Style MusicalRock Progressif. Membres possèdant cet album3.
Sagacity (Saga album). Sagacity is the 21st and final studio album by Canadian rock band Saga. New drummer, Mike Thorne made his debut on this album. The album title Sagacity is a play on words Upon release, Sagacity charted in Germany. Studio album by. Saga.
Sagacity is the 21st and final studio album by Canadian rock band Saga. The album title Sagacity is a play on words. Sagacity (the noun) means "The quality of being discerning, sound in judgment, and farsighted; wisdom". Upon release, Sagacity charted in Germany. Michael Sadler – lead vocals.
Saga are a Canadian rock band from Oakville, Ontario. Jim Crichton and Welsh-born vocalist Michael Sadler were the principal songwriters. Saga had numerous line-up changes over the years. Ian and Jim Crichton were the only two original members who appeared on every album. Sadler appeared on every release, apart from the 2009 album The Human Condition. Keyboardist Jim Gilmour was with the band from 1979, making his debut on the album Silent Knight.
|A1||Let It Slide||4:49|
|A3||It Doesn't Matter (Who You Are)||3:59|
|B4||Go With The Flow||5:26|
|C7||Don't Forget To Breathe||3:24|
|C8||The Further You Go||4:04|
|C9||On My Way||5:15|
|D10||No Two Sides||3:58|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Edel Germany GmbH
- Copyright (c) – Edel Germany GmbH
- Distributed By – Edel:Distribution
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media GmbH
- Published By – Ice Nice Publishing
- Published By – Picture This Publishing
- Made By – Optimal Media GmbH
- Bass, Keyboards – Jim Crichton
- Cover [Front Cover], Illustration – Bernt Kulseth
- Design, Photography By – Alexander Mertsch
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Mike Thorne
- Guitar – Ian Crichton
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Jim Gilmour
- Lead Vocals, Keyboards – Michael Sadler
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Brian Foraker
- Recorded By, Engineer [Michael's Vocals] – Michael Vandeven, Tom Beattie
- Recorded By, Producer – Andreas Nusbaum, Werner Koehler*
- Written-By – Saga
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 029759 094586
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 01666
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): BE54125-01 A1 MK
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): BE54125-01 B1 MK
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): BE54125-02 C1 MK
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): BE54125-02 D1 HL
|0209434ERE||Saga||Sagacity (2xCD, Album)||Ear Music||0209434ERE||Germany||2014|
|none||Saga||Sagacity (CDr, Promo, Smplr)||Verycords||none||France||Unknown|
|none||Saga||Sagacity (CDr, Album, Promo)||Ear Music||none||Germany||2014|
|0209337ERE||Saga||Sagacity (CD, Album)||Ear Music||0209337ERE||Germany||2014|
|0209434ERE||Saga||Sagacity (2xCD, Album, Unofficial)||Ear Music||0209434ERE||Russia||2014|