Michel Madore - La Chambre Nuptiale FLAC album
Sorry for the surface noise French Canadian Ambient Taken from the LP "La Chambre Nuptiale" .
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet.
Madame soundtrack from 2017, composed by Matthieu Gonet. Released in 2017 containing music from Madame (2017).
This was the second album by Michel Madore, out of Quebec. The music was for an event by Francine Larivée called La Chambre Nuptiale, which premiered at the opening of the Complex Dejardins in Montreal (mixed use office buildings, shopping mall, and hotel) in 1976
Band Name Michel Madore. Album Name La Chambre Nuptiale. Data de lançamento 1979. Estilo de MúsicaProgressive Rock. Membros têm este álbum1. 2. Les Anges Qui Passent: Dialogue.
La Chambre Nuptiale is a music studio album recording by MICHEL MADORE (Psychedelic/Space Rock/Progressive Rock) released in 1979 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. Only for completionists (0%). An Obscure Gem. As crazy and wild was Madore's debut Komuso album, as much as this one is completely different, to even think that both albums were made by the same man at all.
The second album is an altogether different thing: La Chambre Nuptiale is a stunning ambient mix of n rock with classic music, where Madore played all the instruments himself. Why Madore stopped the music business is a bit of a mystery but by his second album's release, the Quebec music scene was on another (disco) planet in 79. If his sculptures are anything like his music, they must be quite a sight. But with his ability to carve out "visual", it was only natural that he looked to further ways of expressions. Unfortunately, both of Michel Madore's albums have yet to receive a Cd reissue, but something tells me that either XXI or ProgQuebec should indeed one day get interested in them.
Listen to music from Michel Madore like Ballade, Rush & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Michel Madore.
michel madore la chambre nuptiale. egg - 900 576 - France - 1979 - original used.
|A1||Cycle 1: Le Couloir||13:30|
|A2||Les Anges Qui Passent: Dialogue||6:27|
|B||Cycle 2: La Chambre, Une Vision||18:54|
- Lacquer Cut At – Disques SNB Ltée.
- Published By – Éditions Komdor Enrg.
- Recorded At – Studio Jean Sauvageau
- Recorded At – Marc Studio
- Recorded At – Office Nationale Du Film
- Artwork [Conception Graphique] – Jacques Lafond
- Engineer – Denis Houle, Jean Besse, Jean Sauvageau, Peter Burns
- Lacquer Cut By – BK*
- Liner Notes – Francine Larivée
- Mixed By [Remixage] – Jean Sauvageau, Michel Madore
- Producer – GRASAM, Michel Madore
- Synthesizer [Arp Pro Soloïst, Roland Sh-1 000, Arp So Lina, Elka Rhapsody, Mini-moog, Putney Ems], Piano, Organ [Casavant Great Organ], Vibraphone, Ocarina, Voice, Percussion [Japanese Blocks], Lyre [Corde Lyreuse], Cimbalom, Flute, Percussion [Various], Chimes, Engineer, Twelve-String Guitar – Michel Madore
NotesStudio Jean Sauvageau Inc, Montréal. Studio Marc Inc. Ottawa. Studio Jean Besse, ONF.
Recorded between july 75 and march 78.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout area, etched): KD-944-A-3 SNB-BK
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout area, etched): KD-944-B-3 SNB-BK
- Rights Society: CAPAC
|910 007||Michel Madore||La Chambre Nuptiale (LP)||Egg, Barclay||910 007||France||1979|
|900 576||Michel Madore||La Chambre Nuptiale (LP, Album, RE)||Egg||900 576||France||Unknown|