Wishbone Ash - Nouveau Calls FLAC album
Cassette 1982, DD-Stereo, Released to face the "No Speak" Project, Instrumental.
Listen free to Wishbone Ash – Nouveau Calls (Tangible Evidence, Clousseau and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Коллекционное качество. Оплата онлайн · 18+ · Продавец: Vinylselect. ОГРНИП: 313774610100770
Wishbone Ash is the first studio album by Wishbone Ash. It peaked at number 29 in the UK Albums Chart in January 1971. The band opened for Deep Purple in early 1970. Deep Purple guitarist Ritchie Blackmore was jamming during the band's soundcheck when Wishbone guitarist Andy Powell joined in and began jamming with Blackmore. After the show, Blackmore recommended that MCA Records sign the band.
Wishbone Ash : Nouveau Calls,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. Hard Rock Wishbone Ash. Список групп Hard Rock Wishbone Ash Nouveau Calls. Добавить тексты песен альбома. Band Name Wishbone Ash.
Band Name Wishbone Ash. Album Name Nouveau Calls. 版公司 MCA Records Talking Elephant IRS Records.
Wishbone Ash Arabesque Nouveau Calls 4:33. Whishbone Ash Somethings Happening in Room 602 3:38. Wishbone Ash Johnny Left Home Without It Nouveau Calls 3:42. Wishbone Ash: The Spirit Flies Free 3:45. Wishbone Ash A Rose is a Rose Nouveau Calls 3:41. Wishbone Ash - Nouveau Calls (full album) 42:51.
Nouveau Calls is the 14th album by rock band Wishbone Ash. It is an all-instrumental album and is the first in 14 years to feature the original line-up of the band. In 1987, IRS Records founder and original Wishbone manager Miles Copeland III began a record label entitled "No Speak," which featured all instrumental music. To launch the label successfully, Copeland needed a big name band that would bring publicity to the project. Copeland approached Andy Powell and Steve Upton about having Wishbone Ash release an all instrumental album.
This album has an average beat per minute of 100 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 86/132 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Nouveau Calls. BPM Profile Nouveau Calls. Album starts at 132BPM, ends at 89BPM (-43), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Wishbone Ash. Blue Horizon.
Instrumental Album by Wishbone Ash. Tangible Evidence. Flags of Convenience. Something's Happening in Room 602. Johnny Left Home Without It. The Spirit Flies Free. Real Guitars Have Wings. MusicBrainz: Nouveau Calls.
By: Wishbone Ash (1987, Rock). More albums from Wishbone Ash: There’s The Rub by Wishbone Ash. Number The Brave by Wishbone Ash. Raw To The Bone by Wishbone Ash. Live In Tokyo by Wishbone Ash. Pilgrimage by Wishbone Ash. Live Dates Volume Two by Wishbone Ash. An Evening Program Wit. y Wishbone Ash. Twin Barrels Burning by Wishbone Ash. View all albums . Nouveau Calls. By: Wishbone Ash (1987, Rock). 1.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||Flags Of Convenience
Mixed By, Producer – Martin Turner
|A4||From Soho To Sunset||3:24|
|B1||In The Skin||4:48|
|B2||Something's Happening In Room 602
Mixed By, Producer – Martin Turner
|B3||Johnny Left Home Without It||3:38|
|B4||The Spirit Flies Free||3:41|
|B5||A Rose Is A Rose||3:32|
|B6||Real Guitars Have Wings||3:10|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – International Record Syndicate, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – International Record Syndicate, Inc.
- Mixed At – Guerilla Studios
- Recorded At – Beethoven Studios
- Recorded At – Guerilla Studios
- Recorded At – Phoenix Studio
- Mastered At – A&M Mastering Studios
- Manufactured By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Published By – Illegal Music Limited
- Pressed By – MCA Pressing Plant, Gloversville
- Co-producer, Bass, Keyboards – Martin Turner
- Design, Art Direction, Design Concept [Sleeve Concept By] – The Leisure Process
- Drums, Percussion – Steve Upton
- Engineer – Mick Williams
- Executive-Producer – Kim Turner
- Guitar [Electric], Acoustic Guitar, Mandolin – Andy Powell
- Guitar [Lap Steel, Electric], Banjo – Ted Turner
- Liner Notes – Miles A Copeland III*
- Mastered By – Frank DeLuna
- Mastered By [Digitally] – Denis Blackham
- Photography By, Design Concept – Andrew Douglas
- Producer, Mixed By – Martin Turner (tracks: A3, B2)
- Producer, Mixed By, Percussion [Additional] – William Orbit
- Written-By – A. Powell* (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B1, B3 to B6), M. Turner* (tracks: A1 to B3), S. Upton* (tracks: A4, A5)
NotesThis is a MCA Pressing Plant, Gloversville pressing.
Unlike the 1987 UK release, the track "Clousseau" is spelled correctly on the label.
Also unlike the 1987 UK LP, this album is also mastered by Frank DeLuna at A&M. The trumpet symbols for A&M Mastering studios in the runouts may be very faint.
℗ & © 1988 International Record Syndicate Inc.
70 Universal City Piaza, Universal City, CA -USA
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7674-22101-1 3
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, hand-etched): IRS 7296 AM1• [Trumpet symbol] ⌼―G―⌼ I
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, hand-etched): IRS 7297 AM2•• [Trumpet symbol] ⌼―G―⌼ I
- Rights Society: BMI
|MIRF 1028||Wishbone Ash||Nouveau Calls (LP, Album)||I.R.S. Records||MIRF 1028||UK||1987|
|IRS-42101, NO SPEAK 002||Wishbone Ash||Nouveau Calls (LP, Album)||I.R.S. Records, I.R.S. No Speak||IRS-42101, NO SPEAK 002||US||1988|
|IRSD-42101||Wishbone Ash||Nouveau Calls (CD, Album)||I.R.S. No Speak||IRSD-42101||Canada||1987|
|3.70.0003||Wishbone Ash||Nouveau Calls (LP, Album)||FM||3.70.0003||Venezuela||1987|
|PBVP005CD||Wishbone Ash||Nouveau Calls (CD, Album, RE)||Powerbright||PBVP005CD||UK||1999|