George Gershwin - A Gershwin Weekend FLAC album
Listen free to George Gershwin – A Gershwin weekend (Rhapsody in Blue, An American in Paris and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
1932 Работая с братом Айрой Гершвином, получили Пулитцеровскую премию, впервые присуждённую музыкальной постановке, за шоу Of Thee I Sing.
1937 Умер утром 11 июля 1937 года, не приходя в сознание после операции по удалению опухоли.
Marietta Pops Orchestra Media.
Complete your George Gershwin collection. A Gershwin Weekend (CD, Album). CL 834. George Gershwin. A Gershwin Weekend (Cass, Album).
Album · 2001 · 17 Songs. George & Ira Gershwin: Pardon My English (1993 Studio Cast). Gershwin Plays Gershwin: The Piano Rolls. Gershwin: Rhapsody in Blue & An American in Paris.
This is a list of compositions by George Gershwin, a Broadway songwriter and a classical composer. Note: All orchestral/operatic pieces are orchestrated by Gershwin unless otherwise specified. Originally, a class assignment from his music theory teacher.
Summertime (George Gershwin song). Summertime" is an aria composed in 1934 by George Gershwin for the 1935 opera Porgy and Bess. The song soon became a popular and much recorded jazz standard, described as "without doubt. one of the finest songs the composer ever wrote.
This article is about the American composer. For other uses, see Gershwin (disambiguation). Gershwin studied piano under Charles Hambitzer and composition with Rubin Goldmark, Henry Cowell and Joseph Brody. He began his career as a song plugger, but soon started composing Broadway theatre works with his brother Ira Gershwin and Buddy DeSylva. He moved to Paris intending to study with Nadia Boulanger, who refused him, where he began to compose An American in Paris. After returning to New York City, he wrote Porgy and Bess with Ira and the author DuBose Heyward. The B-side of the LP featured nine other recordings.
George Gershwin - a lasting legacy. From the opening clarinet glissando of Rhapsody in Blue to such standards as 'Embraceable You' and 'Someone to Watch Over Me', Gershwin's music has been part of our world for almost a century. It evokes an era of glamour and sophistication and gave the United States its first authentic voice in the concert hall.
George Gershwin plays Gershwin - An American in Paris, Rhapsody in Blue, Concerto in F: Third movement and 13 more tracks from this album here for free. More albums by this artist. George Gershwin plays Gershwin. From: Alexander Smallens. Count: 13. Views: 5. George Gershwin plays Gershwin tracks. An American in Paris.
|1||Rhapsody In Blue||15:56|
|2||An American In Paris||17:57|
|Concerto In F For Piano And Orchestra|
|4||Adagio - Andante Con Moto||11:56|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Deutsche Grammophon
- Manufactured By – Universal Classics Group
- Marketed By – Universal Classics Group
- Distributed By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Corp.
- Mastered At – Emil Berliner Studios
- Published By – New World Music Corp.
- Art Direction – Nikolaus Boddin
- Conductor – Edward Downes (tracks: 3 to 5), Kurt Masur (tracks: 1), Seiji Ozawa (tracks: 2)
- Illustration [Cover] – Karolin Klimek
- Liner Notes [Booklet] – Daniel Fesquet
- Management [Project Manager] – Susanne McBurney
- Orchestra – Gewandhausorchester Leipzig (tracks: 1), The London Philharmonic Orchestra (tracks: 3 to 5), The San Francisco Symphony Orchestra (tracks: 2)
- Piano – Roberto Szidon (tracks: 3 to 5), Siegfried Stöckigt (tracks: 1)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 028947754657
- Matrix / Runout: B00 042 8902 01$A Universal (logo)
|CL 834||George Gershwin||A Gershwin Weekend (Cass, Album)||Deutsche Grammophon||CL 834||Indonesia||Unknown|