Andy Gibb - Shadow Dancing FLAC album
Andrew Roy "Andy" Gibb (5 March 1958 – 10 March 1988) was an English singer, songwriter, musician, performer, and teen idol
Альбом · 1978 · Песен: 9. Доступно с подпиской на Apple Music. Бесплатная пробная подписка.
Bass tablature for Shadow Dancing by Andy Gibb. Rated . out of 5 by 3 users. Submitted by lbassy on July 29, 2016. SONG: Shadow Dancing ARTIST: Andy Gibb ALBUM: Shadow Dancing YEAR: 1978 LENGTH: 4:31 TUNING: Standard (E A D G) TABBED: by Seanmo for BigBassTabs.
Shadow Dancing is the second album by English singer-songwriter and teen idol Andy Gibb, released in June 1978 in the United States and September 1978 in the United Kingdom. It was Gibb's highest charting album in some countries including America and in Canada. This LP was his only album to chart in the UK. Four singles, including the three US Top 10 singles, were released from the album.
17, Dynamic Range Meter . 1 log date: 2019-03-03 17:15:30. Analyzed: Andy Gibb, Shadow Dancing -. DR Peak RMS Duration Track -DR11 . 0 dB -1. 9 dB 4:37 01-Shadow Dancing DR10 . 6 dB 4:31 02-Why DR10 . 6 dB 3:23 03-Fool For A Night DR9 . 2 dB 4:10 04-An Everlasting Love DR12 . 0. dB -1. 7 dB 4:10 05-(Our Love) Don't Throw It All Away DR11 . 5 dB 3:47 06-One More Look At The Night DR11 . 3 dB 4:04 07-Melody DR11 . 3 dB 4:19 08-I Go For You DR11 .
Exclusive Prime pricing. Shadow Dancing was, indeed, Andy's best work. The world, apparently, agreed with me since Andy received Song of the Year for it while his brothers wrote the other 7 out of the top ten songs for that same year (including their works for Saturday Night Fever and the songs they wrote for other artists such as Yvonne Elliman that same year). Whereas brother Barry is now the only surviving member of the Gibb dynamo, Maurice and Robin are with Andy gone. Their writing was intense and beautiful. They are all sorely missed.
Lyrics to "Shadow Dancing" song by Andy Gibb: You got me looking at that heaven in your eyes I was chasing your direction, I was telling you no l. .Do it light, taking me through the night Shadow dancing, baby you do it right, uh-huh Give me more, drag me across the floor Shadow dancing, all this and nothing more
Listen free to Andy Gibb – Shadow Dancing (Shadow Dancing, Why and more). Shadow Dancing is the second album by English singer and teen idol Andy Gibb, released in 1978. Continuing the momentum of his first successes, notably "I Just Want to Be Your Everything", he began work with the son production team on his second album.
Andy Gibb - Shadow Dancing 04:31. Andy Gibb - An Everlasting Love 04:06. Andy Gibb - Why 04:31. Andy Gibb - Fool For A Night 03:22. Andy Gibb - One More Look At The Night 03:47. Andy Gibb - Melody 04:03. Andy Gibb - I Go For You 04:19. Andy Gibb - Good Feeling 03:48. Andy Gibb - Waiting For You 04:13. Flowing Rivers - Andy Gibb. After Dark - Andy Gibb. Greatest Hits - Andy Gibb. The Very Best Of - Andy Gibb. Andy Gibb - Andy Gibb.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Guitar – Jock BartleySlide Guitar – John Sambataro
|A3||Fool For A Night||3:20|
|A4||An Everlasting Love||4:06|
|A5||(Our Love) Don't Throw It All Away
Arranged By [Strings] – Blue WeaverKeyboards – Paul Harris
|B1||One More Look At The Night||3:45|
|B3||I Go For You
Guitar – Don Felder
|B5||Waiting For You||4:13|
- Record Company – The Robert Stigwood Organisation
- Produced For – Karlbhy Productions
- Marketed By – Polydor
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RSO Records, Inc.
- Published By – Intersong
- Recorded At – Criteria Recording Studios
- Engineered At – Wally Heider Recording Studio, Los Angeles
- Acoustic Guitar – Tim Renwick
- Arranged By [Strings] – Albhy Galuten, Barry Gibb (tracks: A1, A4, A5, B1, B4)
- Art Direction – Glenn Ross
- Backing Vocals – Andy Gibb, Barry Gibb, John Sambataro
- Bass – Harold Cowart
- Conductor – Albhy Galuten
- Conductor [Strings] – Albhy Galuten
- Design – Gribbitt*, Tim Bryant
- Drums – Tubby Ziegler*
- Engineer – Karl Richardson
- Engineer [Assistant] – David Gertz, Dennis Hetzendorfer, John Blanche
- Executive-Producer – Barry Gibb
- Guitar – Joey Murcia
- Horns [Boneroo] – Bill Purse, Ken Faulk, Neil Bonsanti*, Peter Graves, Stan Webb, Whit Sidener
- Keyboards – George Bitzer (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B5)
- Percussion – Joe Lala
- Photography By – Gary Heery
- Producer – Albhy Galuten, Barry Gibb (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5), Karl Richardson
- Strings [Section Leader - L.A.] – Sid Sharp*
- Strings [Section Leader - Miami] – Bob Basso
- Synthesizer – Albhy Galuten
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side A): 2394 202 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side B): 2394 202 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side A - etched): 2394 202-A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side B - etched): 2394 202-B
- Price Code (circled, back cover bottom right): 84
- Other (stamped, back cover bottom centre [inverted]): 135 8 78 4
|RS-1-3034||Andy Gibb||Shadow Dancing (LP, Album, Pit)||RSO||RS-1-3034||US||1978|
|MC 8023||Andy Gibb||Shadow Dancing (Cass, Album)||RSO||MC 8023||Venezuela||1978|
|RS-1-3034||Andy Gibb||Shadow Dancing (LP, Album, AL)||RSO||RS-1-3034||US||1978|
|2394 202||Andy Gibb||Shadow Dancing (LP, Album)||RSO||2394 202||Singapore, Malaysia & Hong Kong||1978|
|RS-1-3034||Andy Gibb||Shadow Dancing (LP, Album)||RSO||RS-1-3034||US||1978|